"You're Leaving Again?"

A few days  later. At the hide out. 

Oliver and Roy walked into the hide out

Dig "how'd it go out there?"

Oliver snapped "We ran into Laurel. Again. Catalina, how could you sign off on her doing this?"

I looked at him, confused "do i look like her mother to you? Besides that, she's not asking for permission"

Oliver "she has yours"

I raised an eyebrow "so what? "

then i saw Merlyn walk inside. 

I fake smiled at Oliver "oh, look, your new BFF is here"

Merlyn "I see things are running smoothly down here" 

Oliver "what do you want?"

Merlyn "it's been a week since your return. I thought it was past time we spoke"

Oliver gestured for him to talk. 

Merlyn "Nanda Parbat is remote. But i wouldn't delude yourself into thinking that Ra's al Ghul missed your televised return to Starling City. " 

Oliver "Your point, Malcolm ?"

Merlyn "we an't merely wait for Ra's to mobilize his forces. It's time to bring Thea into fold"

My eyes widened. 

Oliver shook his head "She's not ready to know my secret"

Merlyn "i disagree. But in any case if we are to protect Thea and to defeat the League the three of us need to join forces. I don't see how we can do that if she is to believe that her brother is a reformed playboy and failed businessman"

Then he walked away. 

Me "Oliver, i told you so many times before, if Thea finds out we've been lying to her all this time we'll lose her. Forever"

He just looked at me. 

---

Everyone had gone. I was waiting in the hide out for Oliver to bring Thea down here. 

the two of them walked down the stairs. 

Thea looked around shocked.

Oliver "i know that this isn't gonna mean much and i've given you no reason to believe me when i say it but i lied all of this time to protect you."

I added "and so have i"

She looked at me before she walked over to the glass cabinet to look at our suits. 

Thea "You're them."

Oliver and i nodded. 

Thea "that night with the Hood, Santana and the woman in black"