Chapter 6: Luka And A Nightmare

"Oh Luka! You scared me!" Luka gave me a cold look for a second and then let out a sigh," I'll ask again K, what are you doing out here this late?" I gave him a small scared smile, "I just couldn't sleep you know. So I went for a walk to think about all that the things that happened. Also I can't help but feel everyone is hiding some thing from me, some thing about my past" Luka just let put another sigh," now I see, no wonder you're out here but you should have told me before you came out here I would have come with you."

I gave Luka a small smile, "sorry Luka I just didn't want to bother you with al my problems. However I think I have stayed long enough time thinking out in the cold would you mind walking me back to my room." Luka gave me a small nod and then turned around and started to walk back to the mansion with me following behind him, 'thank the heavens Luka didnt see me talking to Luze'.

As we got to me room I gave Luka a quick thank you and whent into my room. As I closed the door I leaned agenst it, 'What did I get myself into? And why am I so scared of Luka finding out about Luze?'. With a heavy sigh I went back to bed only to find Luze's familiar sleeping soundly on my bed. With a small smile on my face I got into bed and fell asleep again.

However I was soon woken up by a very concerned Yuki, "K! Are you alright? You were screaming in your sleep." As I looked up at my brother I noticed that almost everyone was in my room., "I'm sorry everyone I just had a very bad dream." Toko came and sat down next to me and gave me a hug. Hotsoma let out a frustrated sigh," well must have been one hell of a dream if it made you scream like that. What was it about?"...
_____________________________
A/N
Hey all sorry for the short chapter and taking soo long to update had some writer's block 😅. Again I sadly do not own any of the art or the characters except for K. Plez let me know what you think and Plez vote 😉
Ps. Plez if there is any spelling mistakes plez let me know.