Chapter 8: Raiga's Order

As I left K in the garden I could only hear a faint whisper from K telling me to have a good night and calling me her secret guardian which made me smile a bit however my smile soon fade when I heard my brother's voice. I could only hope that Luka didn't see me talking to K. With a sigh I faided in to the shadows and back to my room in Raiga's dimension.

Seeing that I had returned my familiar (which was in his human vorm) greeted me by bowing on one knee then he looked at me 'Master do you think it was wise to have left K there? Wouldn't she be saver with us?'. I just closed my eyes and with a deadly cold voice, "Gomorrah since when to you question my judgment? And to answer your question if I had taken K away from them I would have started the war to soon and then I could lose K forever!". Seeing that he had upset his master Gomorrah looked down to ground feeling a shamed that he didn't trust his master, 'forgive me my master it's not that I'm questioning your judgment it's just I can not bear to see you lose her again Master, last time it nearly destroyed you master.'

Letting out a sign I gave Gomorrah a small pat on his head,"Gomorrah I have a little task for you please go to K side, I will place a charm on you so that only she can see you." Gomorrah gave me a small nod and then faided into the shadows. Turning around I started walking towards the window and sat down on the windowsill.

Just then one of the twins came running in screaming something about Raiga wanting to see me. Signing I stood up and went to Raiga's side. "You wanted to see me flower?". Looking up from his book Raiga gave me a smurk, "Ah yes, Luze I have come up with a plan to finally end the silly little war, you see to get my hands on Yuki I first have to have someone that means to world to him." As he said that I got this nagging feeling that he was talking about K and if that was the case I will have to do something that could kill her.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I asked,"what do you mean Flower? Who would mean so much to him that he would give up his own life?" Raiga just gave me another smurk, "why that would be K. Think about it Luze she is the key and that is why I have called you here. I order you to take K and bring her to me!" bowing on one knee I just nodded my head for I couldn't true my voice at that moment. As I got to my room AL I could think about is a plan on how I could keep her save with out blowing my cover...
____________________________________
A/N...
Sorry for the long wait had been a bit sick... As always I don't own eny of the art or the characters except for K... Soo please enjoy and let me know what you think and don't forget to vote... Thanx