Chapter 7: The Past Begins To Show Its Self

I looked down at my lap again, " To tell you the truth I don't even know what that dream was, it was random bits and pieces of a war, however all of you were there and fighting against demons and then..." I stopped talking and started shaking, "however it felt like I was there as if I knew what was going on and I felt the pain." As I stopped talking Luka suddenly asked me something that I wasn't really ready to answer. "K in your dream did you see the demon that stole your ring yesterday? Did you see Luze?" I looked at him and only shook my hand. But the truth was that Luze was in my dream I was dieing in his arms.

Seeing that I had gotten silent Tokashirou cleared his throat to get everyone's attention." well it would seem that K's past is starting to awaken." hearing them say that I looked up at him with huge eyes. Tokashirou gave me a small sad smile, "The past is not a very pleasant place however your part of the past is full of bloodshed and sorrow. You see you're the one who always falls in battle because you always end up fighting one of the Reiga's best demons." After he said that I got a sinking feeling that I knew who he was talking about. Taking a deep breath I asked,"who? Who do I end up fighting?". Everyone looked at one another but stayed quite, " ANSWER ME! WHO IS IT!". Then I heard Luka's voice with so mush hate in it say,"Luze. It was Luze that always attacked you and kills you. And yes it is the same demon that stole your ring yesterday."

'Wait what Luze is the one that kills me but why would he do that? Wait he did say some thing that there is thing that Luka would tell me that wouldn't be true but why would he say that Luze killed me?' Maby I could ask Gomorrah about that wait where is Gomorrah?' quickly looking around for him he was no where to be seen. Knowing that what Luka had told me had upset me greatly Tokashirou cleared his throat, "OK everyone that's enough. Let's get some rest and leave K alone for now". With that being said everyone left my room.

After they left I called out to Gomorrah. Gomorrah the suddenly appeared in front of me. "Gomorrah is what Luka said true?" I asked with tears running down my face. Gomorrah looked up at me and then answered me in a soft voice,' I'm afraid it's not my place to tell you K only that what Luka knows is only half of the truth. My master could never harm you. So please don't cry K for this time the past will not repeat itself'
After Gomorrah said that it made me feel a bit better and started to give him a small pet on its head, "Ok Gomorrah, thank you for coming when I called you, however you should probably go back to Luze he might need you." Gomorrah looked at me of a bit and then shook his head, 'K, I am to stay with you and keep you save and help you with anything.'

"But Gomorrah what if Luka sees you?" Gomorrah just shook his head 'K you don't have to worry about that my master has placed a charm on me so the only one that can see me is you K, soo please try to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.' after Gomorrah's explaintion I felt a bit better at least I have a small part of Luze with me.
____________________________________
A/N
Hey everyone sorry for the long wait haha had some issues but its all sorted so will be updating more now. Again I don't own eny of the characters and art used in the storie...
Also Thanx for reading 😊