{Chapter 5} Bully

S A M

As I was walking to my from my locker to math, Brennen stops me and grabs me by the collar of my shirt and he pins me up against the 10th-grade lockers. "I knew I shouldn't have taken this shortcut"  I think to myself. Brennen tells me I'll never be good enough for Colby. How does he know!?!. Brennen punches me in my mouth and gut I start to tremble and shake. All my books fell to the floor. I feel red hot and I know my face is tomato red, I'm not blushing I'm just so sad, broken, depressed, worthless, useless, and weak. "You know you'll never have friends right? Not. Even. Colby." That devil said. YOU HEAR ME!?! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME GOLBACH! The whole hallway was staring at us. I closed my eyes not answering and hoping this would end and I would stay alive even though he was right I had no purpose in life.

I hear a grunt and I drop to the floor I think he dropped me. I open my eyes and I see Colby had Brennen pinned to the floor. Hah, Sam will never Lov- Colby Punched Brennen in the face "Don't even dare" Colby said as he got up and ran to me and hugged me. "SAM WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!" Colby yelled to me. I ran to him crying he was holding me in his strong arms. The whole school knew we were friends and no longer were we a secret, there were even rumors of us dating which I wish were true. The principal said we could go home to recover so we did and we spent the rest of the day cuddling.

C O L B Y

Sam was just bullied by my best friend, I don't know what to say I just know I HATE Brennen and I LOVE Sam. "Sam" I say... "Yes" he says back. "I'm so glad I have u" I say, he agrees. We fall asleep together and when I wake up he is still asleep I struggle to get my phone because he is hugging me with his head on my chest.

That morning I get up to get something to eat and I see sleepy head Sam. He is coming down the stairs and he has my clothes on.  I laugh and ask where his clothes are, he gets the memo and he says "oh, I like your clothes better and they were closer". I laugh again and say "okay I could care less". We gotta go to school.