{Chapter 7} Parents

(no hate against dads you'll see what I mean once you read.)

The next day they decided to tell their parents (Colby's dad and Sam's Parent) since Colby's mom knew. That day Colby's mom pulls Sam to the side and says "If you break his heart you'll regret it" Sam says he loves Colby aways have and always will and wouldn't break up with him for ANYTHING. Colby's mom loves Sam and is happy for them. 

They go to Sam's house and ring the doorbell. Sam's mom opens the door with an annoyed look on her face. Sam and Colby sit on the couch, Sam says that they need to talk. They all sit down and Sam's parents look confused. Sam says he's been thinking a lot lately and he says he's gay. "No." Sam's dad says. Sam's mom is ok with it and she grabs Sam's arm and pulls him out of the house before his dad could hit him. His brother Ben and sister Allison follow behind. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON!!" He screams and hits Colby and makes him have a bloody nose. Colby punches him in the stomach then pulls him to the floor and kicks him in the crotch and stomach. Colby runs outside to Sam, his mom, and siblings. They get into the car while Sam drives them to Colby's house. They all got cleaned up and Colby decides to go see his dad in jail and tell him he's gay.

Colby gets there and sees his dad. They talk about his mom and his friends. His dad brings up Sam and Colby knows his dad will beat him or try to get to him and hurt him if he finds out he's gay but he accidentally mentions that they're dating. His dad yells and Colby runs before his dad could yell anymore. He gets home and tells Sam and they cuddle for the rest of the night.