twelve

"YEAH WE SHOULD GO TO YOUR ROOM"

-

mike wheeler couldn't believe it. he got a handjob by his beautiful girlfriend...best fucking birthday present ever, he thought. after their little date they went back to the house, feeling happier than ever probably. el felt good that she had satisfied his needs for his birthday and mike felt incredible because he was the one satisfied. it was also the first time either of them actually told each other that they love each other, so that was a huge part of why they were so happy too. oh! and they fact that they saw each other without shirts on.

when they got back to mikes house at around 8:30 hopper was still there. karen noticed that the couple was acting more lovey dovey than usual but just ignored it, figuring that they're just happy about mikes birthday. if only she knew the real reason. oh, if only hopper knew the real reason.

that his daughter, who is supposed to be his innocent little girl, had her hand inside of mike wheelers underwear. they would be dead. so dead.

when everyone left home, mike gave el a kiss on her forehead and hugged her. el whispered, "i had a great time with you." in his ear and that made mike smile like an idiot, replaying all the things that happened in his mind.

"is that fast enough for you, baby?" el whispered right in his ear, her hand moving up and down as quick as it could.

"i had the best time with you today, el." he told her. she smirked at him. she grabbed his hand and caressed the ring she gave him, "happy birthday, mike wheeler." she said, then she walked away slowly. god i am so hopelessly in love with this girl. he silently thought to himself.

he closed the door behind her and met face to face with his mother. "did you have a good time today, sweetie?" she asked him.

mikes jaw was slacked as he looked down at what his girlfriend was doing to him. he let out deep moans, his eyes almost rolling in back of his head.

"the absolute best time." he truthfully told her. karen smiled at her som, "i'm glad." she said, "well, i'm going to bed honey." she said giving her son a hug, "theres some left over cake and food in the refrigerator." she said, "happy birthday."

"thanks." mike said as he watched his mother go upstairs. mike wasn't really feeling all that hungry so he went into his room, as soon as his door shut he was smiling like a love sick fool.

el's soft lips met the skin of his neck as she continued to work her magic in his pants.

today really was probably the best day of mike wheeler's life. not even because of what el had done to him, but because he knew that she loved him. she loved him. she gave him a ring, it was so cute–the thing she said...about always having a piece of each other. mike got his camera that night and explained everything that had happened while recording himself.

"then she undid my belt..." he said.

"you're...so g-good." he said breathlessly, looking at her. she was looking straight at her hand that was moving up and down his-

"then my button..."

"we should put our clothes back on." mike said, laying down on the blanket. feeling euphoric.

"then she...started to-"

-

"ellie what?!" max practically screamed into the phone. el giggled at her best friends reaction. "you gave him a fucking handjob?!" she said. el sighed, still can't believing she did that, "yeah, i don't know what came over me max, i wasn't even planning on doing it but when i saw his...boner, i really wanted to." el said. max was still in disbelief, "wow, seems like just yesterday you were telling me you were afraid to kiss him." max said.

el remembers that. i was so cute and innocent then and it wasn't even that long ago. "yeah but...it was fun you know...doing that to him, it made me excited." she told max. max nodded, though el could not see, "no i get it. i feel like that too." she said. "yeah but max you've done way more than this, a handjob is just kid stuff to you now." el said.

"ellie, me and lucas still haven't had sex...i mean yeah, a handjob was our first actual sexual act and it did kind of progress from there but no sex yet." she said. el nodded, "yeah i get that." el said, "i honestly...max i think mike is the one i want to lose my virginity to." el said, "but i'm scared because- because when i was touching him he was like...big, like really big." she said, "i knew he wasn't small but i didn't know he was big like that." el finished.

"oh my god i know exactly what you mean!" max practically shouted, "lucas is literally fucking huge, like...i don't know how he fits it in his pants." max said and el's face scrunched kind of in disgust of how max was explaining it. "but anyways, you know what they say, the bigger the better." max says.

"ew- no one says that." el said, "anyways, yeah...i'm just scared because when we first do it, there's no doubt it's gonna hurt me badly at first." el said. "well el, you're not gonna be using your fingers forever you know." max said playfully.

"max!" el yelled, "you're disgusting!" she said in disbelief and max laughed.

-

mike and el had a cute little date on friday. mike had rented a movie and they sat there eating snacks on the couch in the living room and talking about life and such.

"aliens totally exist, 100%!" mike said, "okay, they maybe exist, definitely not 100%. where are your facts?" el asked. "el, space is so big you'd be crazy to think we're the only things out there." he said. el laughed at how pressed he was getting about this funny little argument, "okay like i said, maybe." she said.

mike put his hand on his forehead, "i can't believe i'm in love with a girl who doesn't believe in aliens." mike said dramatically. el smiled and looked at him, "hey, i said possibly." she said, giving him a kiss on the lips. "okay, that made me feel a little bit better maybe you should do it again." he said, wiggling his eyebrows and that made el laugh. she started giving him little pecks all around his face that had scrunched up.

"hey, kids." karen said, interrupting el's kisses. they both looked at karen and waited for her to say something, "i'm going to pick up some things at the store for dinner, either of you want anything?" karen asked. mike shook his head, "no, you el?" he asked. el shook her head smiling, "no thanks." she said. karen smiled, "okay. behave." she said walking out the door.

as soon as the door shut el looked at mike, smirking. "alone time." she simply said and mike chuckled. "my dad is still here you know." he said. "oh come on, that guy sleeps like he's dead." she says. "well, if we do kiss down here that means your shirt has to stay on, okay?" mike asked. el thought for a moment, "yeah we should go to your room." she said. mike nodded, "i agree!" he said eagerly to which el laughed.

then they both made out in his bedroom and then started to talk about life again. they both were so utterly in love with each other it was kind of gross.