1

[ hendery | ten | mark | donghyuck | johnny ]

Ten really likes what he sees. By that, he means Hendery's ass. He hates the fact that his ass wasn't his, yet.

"God bless that thing." Ten whistles, fanning himself with his hands as he takes a look at his eye candy cruising down the hallway. "Never underestimate the power of a good ass."

If there's one thing in the world that Donghyuck regrets, he very well knew it was his friendship with Ten. Was it too late to return his best friend card? He swears he never signed up for this! "I lost all my respect for you."

Sporting a pout, Ten swings his arms around Donghyuck's neck as he strangles him to their next class. It's like he hasn't heard that before! Respect? Who needed that anyways.

"Listen, I like perky butts and I can't lie." Ten says, still dragging Donghyuck to their next class. "I'm sure you feel the same way about the pretty boy from Music class."

Oh no, was his cover blown? Please, Donghyuck worked day and night for this, he couldn't have made it obvious. He even wrote his plan secretly in his—

"H—hey, did you just," Donghyuck gasps, feeling utterly betrayed. This was against the bro code! No one shall ever do that. "Read my journal?"

Shrugging his arms, Ten glances at his best friend up and down before giving him a smirk. "Don't you mean diary?" He continues, explaining how the first sentence he read happened to start with the words 'dear' and 'diary'.

Donghyuck simply tries his best to hold his anger, but it was his own fault. He knew that having Johnny over was a total distraction and that gave Ten enough time to snoop around his room. "Ever heard of personal space?"

Ten sticks out his tongue as he enters Music class. He knows for sure he's going to have a lot of fun paying attention to the lesson, by that he really means sitting behind Hendery and checking out his ass. "If the guy is a cutie, I gotta tap that booty."

"What?" Hendery turns around, locking eyes with Ten.

Oh shoot, did he just say that out loud? Abort the plan! Ten wasn't ready to explain all the reasons why he loved Hendery's ass. It would take too long!

Ten blinks, trying to find the right words to reply to Hendery. The thing was, there was a little problem. He wasn't exactly the brains in the friendship since Donghyuck took credit of that 80% of the time.

"I hope your day is as nice as your butt!" Ten awkwardly grins, knowing he has screwed up his chances of ever talking to Hendery again. All he wanted to say was a simple 'how ya doing cutie' and 'hope your day was nice' but the exact opposite came out of his mouth.

From the distance, Donghyuck crosses his arms and poked Johnny in the elbow. "See, I told you he's a dumbass."

-
A/N:
Yeehaw, +1 for dumb Ten.
🤡🤡🤡
Boo boo the fool.

I WANTED TO SAY HENDERY GOT A BIG ASS BUT THEN I'M LIKE WAIT NO THAT'S AIN'T IT.

Thank you guys for reading. 💕