6

[ hendery | ten | mark | donghyuck | johnny | jaehyun ]

Ten realized that he needs to take his plan up to the next level. If he followed it correctly, he and Hendery would be together by the end of this semester! Wait no—that's way too long! Biting his lip, Ten knew what he had to do to speed up the process.

"Hey, should I gift Hendery a dildo for Valentine's Day?" Ten says, scrolling through his phone wondering what kind of size he should get for him. "Or do you think he prefers a butt plug?"

In all honesty, Donghyuck does not care. What he does care about is Mark, who happens to be a few seats away from him hearing the conversation. Would it kill for Ten to lower his voice instead of announcing it to the whole class? "For the last time, do you want him to hate you?"

Ten whines. He's getting desperate. Not just any kind of desperate, but desperate levels over 9000! "Look, I want my hands on that ass before the semester ends, not after."

Rolling his eyes, Donghyuck believes whatever he says to his best friend has no effect on him whatsoever. It's like he's talking to a wall. Then again, a wall is so much better than Ten. At least, it wouldn't whine or cry about someone's bum.

"Have you ever thought that instead of always looking down there, you should maybe look up towards him?" Donghyuck says, shrugging his shoulders. Ten wasn't exactly stupid, he just lacks basic common sense. "Do you know one thing about Hendery that doesn't involve his behind?"

Now that Ten thinks about it, he doesn't. He pauses, trying to think of something, but nothing would come out of his mouth. "L—let me get back to you on that."

"Save it, I don't want to hear it." Donghyuck mouths, shifting his gaze towards the front of the classroom. All this worrying about his best friend's problems will get him nowhere. He has much more important things on his agenda.

-
[ hendery | ten | mark | donghyuck | johnny | jaehyun ]

Jaehyun looks towards Johnny's direction feeling uneasy. For sure, it's totally not the fact that he and his ex were in the same class. Yeah, it's totally not that. "Hey, are you free after school?"

"H—huh?" Johnny turns to Jaehyun's direction as he raises his eyebrow. "What did you say? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

Of course, he wasn't. He's too busy eavesdropping his ex's conversations that he never pays attention to what he says! Even if the two broke up, it seems Johnny still has some feelings left for Ten.

"Whatever." Jaehyun pouts, rolling his eyes as he takes a glance towards Ten. If only he wasn't in their class. There's no way Jaehyun can ever move out of the friend zone now. Maybe it's time to...

"Hey," Johnny cutely tosses a note towards Jaehyun. "I said I was sorry. Can't you forgive me?" It's times like this where his heart hurt the most because it's little things like this that make his heart flutter.

Crumpling the note, Jaehyun throws it back at Johnny with a frown. He wishes his friend wasn't that cute because he wanted to stay mad just for a little longer. "You know I hate you so much, right?"

Johnny smirks, shaking his head. This was something he only knew and Jaehyun was too obvious to notice. Perhaps, saying I like you was harder than he thought. "Sure, I hate you too."
-
A/N:
Short update ; A ;
Pls forgive meeeeeeeee 💔
I miss you guys. How have y'all been doing 👀