5

[ hendery | ten | mark | donghyuck | johnny | jaehyun ]

"What do you want?" Hendery nervously sweats, averting Ten's gaze as he can feel himself being pinned against the lockers. This was a situation he never imagined happening and it's giving him bad ideas.

Ten curls his lips as he looks downwards noticing that not only was Hendery's face flushed but he had a certain hard-on in his pants. His body doesn't lie and for sure Ten was the culprit for this. "Want to tell me why you ran away?"

He did not run away. There was something he just had to uh...take care of. Either way, Hendery never took of that thing and now he's not in a position to turn this around. "I rather not. For your own safety, anyways."

"For my own safety?" Ten chuckles, leaning closer to his year as he tilts his head. "Aww, are you trying to protect me?"

Guess again, Ten's the big bad wolf and he's coming to—

"What do you think you're doing?" Donghyuck says, pushing his chin back in disgust. Oh hell no, they did not just... "You have got to be kidding me! Right in front of my locker?"

It's all fun and games until his best friend, the one who was supposed to be the wingman ruin all of Ten's fun. He knew that this day would one day come, but he didn't know it would be this soon. After all, good things don't last long.

"Well because of you, we didn't get to do anything." Ten raises his hands, ready to choke Donghyuck's neck.

Squinting his eyes, Donghyuck pushes Ten away and points towards Hendery who was now walking back to class. For starters, Ten has a bad habit of forgetting what he wanted to accomplish in the first place. "Shut up, while you're talking to me, your boy just ran away."

Ten turns his head around quickly and raises his hands up in the air. Right! Leave it to Donghyuck to remind him he has a boy to catch. See, he's finally doing something right for once.

"Now if you don't mind me, I probably should get back to class since that cake won't make itself." Ten waves as he rushes back to home economics class.

It's a good thing Ten didn't ask Donghyuck why he was also out of class because he didn't want his best friend to witness him lying to his partner that he was a foreign exchange student. Maybe it was the nerves—it was totally the nerves.

All he could do was nod and when Mark asked him if he was having problems with understanding, guess what he did? Oh yeah, Donghyuck 100% told him he was from America and that he didn't know Korean at all. Jokes on him though, Mark is fluent in English!

-

howdyy

long time no seeee