3

[ hendery | ten | mark | donghyuck | johnny ]

"Hey handsome," Ten says, walking besides Hendery as he sports his signature wink. He knows for a fact that he has Hendery wrapped around his finger. If this doesn't work then nothing will—

"Hey, where are you going?" Ten widens his eyes, noticing Hendery giving him the silent treatment as he rushes to class. He can't believe it! Did he just get ignored? This was a solid full-proof plan!

From the corner of Ten's eye, he can see Donghyuck shaking his head. Ah! Yes, that disappointed but not surprised look. "What, can you blame me? His ass just looks so lonely without my hands on it."

There's something wrong with Ten and Donghyuck knows that he has never ever seen him act like this. Sure, his best friend is a little—scratch that crazy, but he's never chased one guy for as long as a week. "You do know it's been 2 weeks and he's clearly not interested."

Shhh, Ten never accepts defeat. He's going to one day get that booty, even if it takes months! He's gonna work for it, hell yeah.

"I've seen progress. He gave me that annoying side-eye the other day in music class and I'll take it." Ten proudly bites his lip, swinging an arm around Donghyuck. "Don't worry, it's part of my plan."

What plan? Donghyuck knew better than anyone in this whole entire grade that his best friend never has a plan. If it wasn't any more obvious, Ten wasn't the brains in this friendship. "I tell you this because I care, but the last time you went thinking on your own, you got yourself stuck in a trashcan."

"Let's never talk about that." Ten crinkles his nose as he walks beside Donghyuck to Home Economics class. "And besides, you can't blackmail me ever because I know your deepest darkest secret."

Donghyuck laughs. There's nothing he's hiding at all. Ten couldn't possibly know... "You wouldn't!"

Ten didn't want to pull the betrayal card, but it seems like Donghyuck needs a little boost in his love life. After all, he's being a good best friend, what harm would it bring if he just meddled a little bit? "I have a plan."

What's that? That's the sound of Donghyuck shaking in his Gucci boots. Again, what is with the plans! Is Ten aiming for his title of the brains in the friendship? He could have sworn—

"Hey, Mark." Ten looks up, noticing the boy gathering supplies for today's assignment. "Word in the halls say you need a partner?"

Nodding, Mark smiles and effortlessly makes Donghyuck's heart skip a beat. Shit, he didn't know he was this whipped for the boy.

It isn't Ten's style to play matchmaker, but something tells him that Donghyuck wouldn't be up in his business all the time if he did this one favor for him. After all, more time for booty chasing, less time for nagging. "Well, lucky for you, I have a friend who needs a partner!"

-

A/N

I'm alive. 😳