4

[ hendery | ten | mark | donghyuck | johnny | jaehyun ]

"So beautiful, I saw you giving me the silent treatment in the halls." Ten raises his eyebrows, proceeding to take a seat next to Hendery. "I promise, I won't bite."

It takes Hendery a good minute to notice that Ten was sitting next to him. He rolls his eyes and proceeds to get ready for the Home Economics class. "If I were you, I would hurry and get the supplies I need to make a cake."

D—did he just talk to him? Wow, Ten knew this method would work. After constantly putting the moves on Hendery, maybe this time his hands can get some of that booty!

"Why make the cake alone when you have me?" Ten says proudly, sending a wink as he looks Hendery up and down. There are days where he just wants to do some dirty things, and maybe he can get away with it today. After all, it'll be their little secret. "It takes two to make a cake."

Johnny smirks, walking towards Ten's table. He decides that he shouldn't meddle in stupid affairs, but this was too funny not to. "Bruh, you don't need two people to make a cake...unless."

Hendery drops his spoon as he widens his eyes towards Ten. His face starts to redden as he quickly blurts out the word, disgusting.

This just in, Johnny ruined all hopes of Ten ever becoming Hendery's boo and now he's known as the "disgusting" person. Great! He knew he couldn't stand his ex-boyfriend, but this takes the cake! "Psst, didn't I tell you to stay outta my lane."

"Nah, you never told me that." Johnny shrugs, trying to think hard on when Ten told him that. The last time he was all up in his ass was the time Ten presented an unofficial restraining order, but Johnny ripped it up in shreds the moment he gave it to him. "Oh, wait. Too bad it doesn't exist anymore."

Ten was an idiot to have dated this man once. He sulks and notices Hendery had left the class abruptly. "If I see you again trying to meddle in my lane, you will see my hands on your neck!"

Oh, kinky? Johnny sort of likes—

Feeling someone wack his head, it was none other than Jaehyun, one of Johnny's closest friends. They've been best friends since middle school. Although Ten doesn't really care, he sometimes wonders why that blonde guy always gives him a menacing look.

-
Merry Christmas Eve! 🌲🌲🌲