2

[ hendery | ten | mark | donghyuck | johnny ]

"I think you scared the poor boy," Donghyuck gestures, as he walks his best friend towards his lockers. "You should have just quietly admired him from far away, but no, you wanted more!"

Oh geez, he doesn't need Donghyuck to spell out how greedy of a bitch he really was. He has to give him credit, it was a nice save! All he got in return was a glare, but that was it. A really hot glare, oh wow!

"You know, I think he stared at me for longer than three seconds." Ten pauses, wiggling his eyes as he pretends to grope the air. "I'm telling you, that ass is going to be mine!"

"And, how's that working out for you?" Johnny says, bro-fisting Donghyuck as he continues to look down on Ten. He swears this idiot has gotten shorter, oh wait, maybe he's just too tall for him?

If it looks like a dick and acts like a dick, then yeah it's probably Ten's ex-boyfriend. That's right, he couldn't believe he dated that penis, even if it lasted for a week. "Act your age, not your dick length."

As always, Johnny gets the cold shoulder from Ten. If it ain't clowning his dick, then it ain't his ex. For some odd reason, he had moved from dick to ass, but he couldn't blame him. After all, Johnny knew Ten couldn't handle his big dick energy.

"I swear Johnathan, how many times do I have to tell you, we're over!" Ten rolls his eyes, as he crinkles his nose at him. "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

The thing is, Johnny had his locker next to Donghyuck and it's not like he signed up purposely to see his ex. That would be ridiculous. Not to mention, he's never going to date another short guy again. "It's Johnny, are you stupid?"

Donghyuck had enough of this. All he wanted was to maybe catch a glimpse of that pretty boy from music class, but it seems like he was too late. So much for trying to talk to him.

"Listen, if you both don't shut up, I'm going to expose your deepest and darkest secrets to everyone." Donghyuck hisses, slamming his locker door shut as he squints his eyes towards Johnny and Ten. "And yeah, my head may be huge, but that's because it's full of secrets."

-
A/N:
😳😳😳
HowdyyyyYy