Chapter 5: Tease

(3rd Person's POV)

The next day the girls got up being all hyper waiting for their buddyguard to wake up.It was new to them that Yeonhoon woke up late than all of them,he was known as the early bird in their house along with Eunbi and Hyewon.

When he woke up he saw all the girls hurdled around in the living room chit-chatting and laughing out loud because of something and their noises was the reason that woke him up.

"Why are you all up so early?" He asked the girls who's laughing.

"You know I woke up because of your voices" Yeonhoon said before going to the kitchen to grab some water.

"Yah he's not noticing it" Nako whispered at her friends while the others just giggled.

Meanwhile Yeonhoon walked back to the living room seeing the girls still in their position.He was confused why the girls kept giggling to theirselves.He even saw that one of them is laughing at him so he asked them why.

"You all seem happy,what's up?" He asked raising an eyebrow to them.

"Nothing we were just talking about something" Eunbi said holding her laugh.

"Ah I get it,girls talk" He said before laying on the couch near the girls.

"Not really but-" Yena cutted herself off when she bursted out laughing again just by looking at her cousin.

"You're supposed to stay quiet!" Yujin smacked her hand as the others couldn't control their laughs anymore they ended up with Yena laughing holding their stomach.

"What's so funny anyways? Do I have something on my face?" Yeonhoon asked them scratching his head.

"Actually you do!!" screamed Nako while laughing.

"What?" He stood up and walked to a mirror only to see his face with lots of doodle of things.There was a mustache,they made his eyebrows thick and they drew many things including their names on his face.

The girls cracked up seeing him checking his face.He wipes the side of his face trying to get the red stained marker off.

"Yah! Who did this?!" He screamed at the girls who's dying in laughter.

"Yena and Nako planned it!" Chaeyeon yelled laughing so hard.Yeonhoon could only sigh and went to the sink to wash his face.

After a few minutes of washing,he goes back to the living room to see the girls watching tv silently.They all knew that whenever they prank on him later on he will get upset which they can't handle.

They were dying of laughing earlier now they went so quiet.Yeonhoon thought to his self.

He was about to sit down to the couch not until every one of them spoke.

"We're sorry" The girls said in unison.
The latter just hummed in response knowing that was the reason why they're all silent after everything.He thought that he was angry at them.Then something came into his mind.

"Making fun of my face is not a good idea" He said in a stern voice and smirked to the side so that the girls won't see it.Now all of them got scared seeing him in a serious face.

"We w-won't do it again!" Yena stuttered then bowed at him.He almost burst out from laughing but doesn't,he just shook his head and patted his cousin's head.

"I was just kidding but seriously my face hurts from the wiping" He stated while pouting a little.The girls cringed at him and smiled.

"Why did you think of it anyways?" He asked to them.

"Last night you were peacefully sleeping in your room while we were at the kitchen eating.When I told Yena and Nako to check on you she told us to hold a prank on you so we drew everything on it since you're a heavy sleeper too" Eunbi said chuckling at him while he just glared at Nako and Yena.

"I still looked cute though" He winked at Eunbi and the girls started squealing at them in secret because Eunbi was blushing so hard.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked again.

"Let's go to the mall!" Wonyoung poutingly suggested,they thought of it for awhile then agreed to their giant baby.

"Alright mall it is,let's get ready first then put your things in my car" Yeonhoon said before standing up to get ready while the others did the same.

"Wait are we bringing a lot?" Chaewon asked him,the girls thought of it and asked too.

"Just some extra clothes and whatever you want because we'll be visiting my mom afterwards" He told them and walked to his room to prepare.

"Oh my God Eunbi unnie this is it! meet the Mom since his Dad is not here" Yujin said and laughed,she received a smack from the older.

They shrugged off Yujin's joke as they all went to their shared rooms to prepare.

This day could get any better They all thought.