Chapter 6: Interactive Type

(Yujin's POV)

It was a 3 hours drive before arriving at the mall because of traffic.Once we got out of the car Yena unnie started yelling saying she forgot her purse with make up on it.I didn't even know that she likes make-ups.

"Geez Yena is so loud!" Eunbi unnie whispered yelled to us because of Yena singing while we were walking but we are used to it,it's kinda embarassing too.

In the corner of my eye I can see Yeonhoon oppa getting annoyed covering his ears so I nudged Eunbi and told her that she's not the only one.

"StOp bEiNg sO LoUd" We all flinched when we heard Yeonhoon oppa screamed at his cousin in annoyance emphasizing every words.He flicked her forehead while Yena unnie just groaned.

"I like the bond of these two" I said to my friends and they just chuckled.

Few hours later

After buying everything we need, we went on a coin karaoke.Yeonhoon oppa reserved a private room for all of us and treat us with lots of food.

"Just don't order alcoholic drinks okay?" He said to us and we nodded.

"Can we atleast buy 2 bottles of soju?" Yena unnie asked him but he shook his head and Yena unnie huffed sitting back down next to Hitomi.

"Heyy! Let's sing!" I said and jumped around like an excited kid,the others joined me except the oldest.You know what I mean.

I walked to the karaoke and picked a song for us to sing.

We were so loud not even Yeonhoon oppa could handle but he can't leave so he had to endure it.

After finishing the song we sat back down and ate what we want.

"I didn't know all of you could sing" Yeonhoon oppa said to us munching on his food.I forgot he's a foodie person too.

"Slow down on eating! You'll choke yourself!" I said to him because he eats a lot in one go like Hyewon.

"Ish delicioush" He said in a muffled voice,mouth is filled with foods.I sighed as the others just giggled.I wonder if he's really the oldest among us.

(Eunbi's POV)

I saw Yeonhoon feeding Hyewon and Wonyoung while I'm here with Chaeyeon on my left and Sakura on my right teasing me.

"You jealous?" Sakura asked me,I shook my head and glared at her.

"Just tell us and we'll make him feed you too"Chaeyeon told me,I didn't know why but I can feel my cheeks going red.It's not like I want it but he's just totally love taking care of the girls.

I got startled when Chaeyeon called Yeonhoon over.I quuckly ate in a nervous way.

At the corner of my eye I saw Sakura whispered something to him while he just smiled a bit.God that smile makes me wanna jump on a window,it's rare seeing him smile.

"Hey Kazoo" He spoke teasing me which I widened my eyes at.

"Don't call me that!" I smacked his head not too hard.The girls smirked at us.

"You're such a moody person,here eat this" He said before shoving a vegetable salad on my mouth.I blushed at his actions.

"Someone is blushing!!" Yujin yelled from behind Yeonhoon,I hope he didn't notice it.When Yeonhoon looked at the girls I quickly glared at them.

"Orenji let's take a picture" He said to me and I swear my heart was beating fast.He was reaching for my phone but I shook it away because there is something I don't want him to see.