Chapter 4: Love and Hate

(Yeonjun's POV)

It's been years since I last saw him.My one and only big brother.I know that for the past few years he is there with my Dad in the states but he hated Dad so much and I don't even know why.I gotta admit I missed him this bad that I came back here in korea even though Dad needed me in his company and now he's living with 12 beautiful girls which I remembered these girls changed him.

"Yeonjun what are you doing here?" My brother asked me with wide eyes.

"I-I was just visiting you and-" I got cut off when Yena spoke from behind him.Yeah I know all of them since Yena is our cousin and she introduced me to them but I am not close to each of them.

"Don't scare our cousin like that" Yena says as she smacked my brother's head.The girls chuckled and so am I.

"I am older than you Yena,do that again and I will pinch that mouth of yours" We all cooed because of his savageness.

"I didn't even know that you'll come here,did you visit mom?" hyung asked me I shook my head.

"I needed to talk to you before I visit her" I said in a serious tone.He looked at the girls before looking back at me.

"Both of you should talk,we'll let you have your privacy" Chaeyeon-noona said and they all left leaving me and hyung in the living room.

"No,let's talk in the yard,they will eavesdrop us" Hyung said and I nodded.

I followed him to the backyard and my jaw dropped.It was so wide,simple and neat.Wow he is really rich to buy this kind of things and even the house.I thought before taking a seat.

I thought before taking a seat

"Spill" He said simply and I'm kinda used to him talking less

"The real deal is Dad needed you in the company again.."I trailed off so that he could understand.

"For what now? You know that I hate him for always using me as his assistant when my position is above that" He said starting to get upset.

"No I don't,both of you didn't tell me so I am sorry" I told him as I fidget my fingers.

"It's okay and I'm sorry too for not being able to visit you there" He said patting my shoulders.

"But I can't take your reasons for me to come back there plus the girls needs me here,I can't leave them around hovering at each other" He said facepalming as I get what he is thinking.

"Do think about it because I don't know what to do anymore in that company" I said in a low voice.

"Are the staffs and dad treating you bad in there?" He asked in a worried tone.I shook my head and smiled.

"Nah there are new staffs and they became my friends" I said in a proud manner.

"Who are they? I would like to meet them one day" hyung smiled at me hearing those.It's been a while since I last saw him smile.

"I'm the oldest between the five of us" I said.

"Their names are Soobin,Beomgyu,Taehyun and Kai" I told him as he nodded.

"That's nice,well it's getting dark,why don't you stay the night here?" He asked me but I refused because I'll be visiting our mom early tomorrow.

"Wait by the way where's yeonyeon?" I asked him about his dog named after our 'Yeon'

"He is with mom,he is quite healthy as of now" He said,I bet he has his own little house too.Sometimes I just wanna be a dog.

"Ah I see then I should get going now" I said to him while standing up.

"Well okay then take care on your way lil bro" He said and I waved him and the girls goodbye but before I could reach to the gate I ran back to him.

"Thank you for your time hyung and it's nice being with you again" I said as I gave him a huge brotherly hug.

"Aww cute" I heard one of the girls said while I just chuckled and bid them goodbye once again.

///

"I'm gonna miss him again" I said to myself not minding the girls getting all adored at our interaction earlier.

"Why don't you invite him some other time for dinner or lunch?" Sakura asked me but I shook my head.

"He's busy and I don't want to be a disturbance to him" I said sighing.

"No you're not and just like earlier you wanted him to be the same as your dad to be succesful so you took in of what he said" I was kinda shocked that Eunbi told me that as if she was there when I had a conversation with my brother or are they?

"Okay who eavesdropped on us?" I asked putting my hands in my waist.

"Umm it was Chaewon and Hitomi!!" yelled Yujin before running away along with Wonyoung.

"Actually it's the two of them" Chaewon said to me defending herself.

"I fell asleep earlier because the two of you talked like you both are a couple having the time of their lives alone" Hitomi said with sarcasm in her voice.Wow what a savage.

I put my hands in defeat and they all laughed,I gestured them to go in since it's dark already.I suddenly thought about what Yeonjun said 'he needed you again in the company' I felt like dad just wanted my hands to do his works and not mine.

I was startled when Eunbi puts her hands on my shoulders.I noticed that I was still outside the house so we quickly get inside.

"Bothered again?" Eunbi asked me,I nodded.

"Whatever it is we'll help you" She said before smiling at me.

I didn't talked back but instead I hugged her not too tight.She was startled since I don't show my affections well to them.I let her go but someone pushed me against her followed by two more.

"Yah we are still here!"
I heard Yuri talked.I laughed as I was getting attacked by 11 girls hugging me real tight.

I love these dorks as always