Chapter 11.0: Continuation

Talented Old Friends part2

(3rd Person's POV)

Yeonhoon's friends were now listening to him as he take a little speech before leaving 'til afternoon because it's a long way ride to the airport.

"I don't know why all of you seemed so stressed about me not coming back and don't worry I'll find a way to get back as soon as possible" Yeon hoon said out loud with his relatives crying on the side.

His relatives came after Sehun,Chuu and Irene earlier and they were surprised because they never know when will he come back home again.

"Punch your old man for me!" Kim Jong-kook an uncle of his yelled on the back.

"Don't forget to kick his ass for me!" Another man yelled beside Jongkook.

"Uncle Kwangsoo don't be like that to your cousin" Yeon Hoon laughed as well as the others.

"Tell him to come visit me or else I'll break his bones" Yoo Jae suk a man with glasses told him.His family are one of hella savages out there.

"Thank you all for coming here,small event made by me and the girls.I hope before I leave none of you won't cry" Yeon Hoon chuckled pointing at the people in front of him.

After finishing his remarks,the girls went to him and hugged him,crying and hoping he'll stay but he can't.He has to take care of his father's company along with his brother Yeonjun.

"Well then Yeon Hoon we'll be going,we have a session to attend to" His aunt Ji-hyo told him patting him in the shoulders.

"What session? You mean a show?" Yeon hoon asked her.

"Yes,Running man and we can't be late also so bye bye" His uncle Kwangsoo says taking the leave along with Jae-Suk and Jongkook while Ji-hyo hugged him before walking away with them.

The rest of his relatives went home,time flew so fast.It was just that they were having fun earlier with him and now he's leaving.

"How about a little dance before you go?" Eric told him
and he agreed.

"Yunho and Eric then Irene and Chuu" Yeon Hoon said playing the music so they can start.

Next was DubChaeng,Daehwi and Yunho again because Sehun wants to partner with Yeon Hoon on dancing.

After them Yeon Hoon and Sehun danced and they were amazed by their moves and applaused them.

"Yah yah we should dance and sing too!" Yena told them getting hyper all of a sudden.She really knows how to make the mood go up.

Yena and her friends agreed meanwhile Yeon Hoon and his friends panted because of dancing so they sat down and watch them give out their talents.

They couldn't believe what they were seeing right now,the girls were amusingly talented,they just went on the middle dancing and singing like that.It made the others get goosebumps.Someone or some people will now take their place as best dancers and singers.

"Eunbi really looks like me" Irene stated beside Yeon hoon who's focused on the girls dance.

"Totally,she's like your lost twin" Sehun butted in laughing.

"So when will you come back?" Yunho asked him getting sad.

"Maybe after a year" He replied to them before drinking water.

The girls are now finished,they went to where Yeon Hoon was and asked him if their performance was okay.He gave them a thumbs up,too bad his relatives could've seen such talents around in his house.

"I have to go now Daniel and Jihoon is already here to pick me up" Yeon hoon says to everyone with him.They all felt sad again and just hugged him especially Eunbi.

"Be careful there and take care okay?" Eunbi said hugging him real tight not missing his scent.

"You too,take care of these kids" He pointed at Hitomi and the others silently pouting at him.

"Wait who's Daniel and Jihoon?" Dahyun asked him confused.

"They're mom's staffs in her cafe and the boys who helped me when I almost drown in the pool" He explained.He called the two boys and told them to just wait outside.

"Well I'm out of time,I'm gonna miss you and see you real soon" They made a group with Yeon Hoon,some cried while some were just sad.

He makes his way to the gate with his luggages not bothering to look back at his friends.It's been hours also since they started having fun he didn't realize the time was passing by so he had to be quick.

Yeon Hoon sighed and went inside the car with Daniel driving and Jihoon is beside him in the front seat.He looked at the window to see Yena and Eunbi crying so hard at Sakura and Yuri's shoulders.

I'm sorry I had to leave you all again