2. All Around Me,Unfamiliar Faces!

~ Back to your POV~

You opened up your eyes, and saw no more black. You couldn't smell beer anymore, nor could you see Amelia, Jessica or Sian... you weren't at the bar anymore. You were lying on a bed, but perfectly fine; no scratches, no scars. It was a pretty empty and small room, with a grey wall sending dark vibes, a few lamps everywhere and a few small drawers around the room. No one was in the bedroom, and you could hear no one, so you ventured off to explore this place. You went to this room which looked like a library, thousands of books stacked up everywhere, and a few tables right in the middle of the space, each with a cute tiny lamp and seats of course! 

"Where is that girl, has she escaped?? She couldn't have, this bunker is way too big and complicated...but where could she be?" you heard a man say. You heard he was close to you, so you hid under one of the tables. You saw that same man in the bar with the jade green eyes walking around, sitting right at one of the seats at the table you were under. Where you at your crushes house??! He was frustrated and thinking of where you could be! You just hid there, as frozen as a statue, hoping he wouldn't hear, see, or feel you. Sadly, his foot stretched out and touched you on accident, so, you were caught! "There you are!" the man said with relief. "I-I mean what are you doing under there?"

"Where am I, have you captured me or something??!" You jumped out from the table

"No, you just fainted in the bar, I knew the doctors wouldn't get you on time so I took you in. I'm...a doctor, see?!" He showed his I.D

"Ohhhh k then, can I leave now? I'm all better!"

"No wai-" Someone else had just walked in. He was a tall man, he had hair up to his shoulders, brown-greenish eyes, a light moustache and beard, and a few big freckles here and there. "Oh, so you've brought another girl in from the bar, haven't you? Hi, my name's Sam" the man said. "Go ahead, I'll be right here in the library, nowhere near any of the bedrooms, just reading some books." You didn't say anything, your brain was rattling everywhere and very confused! "No, Sam, it's not what you think." the other man rushed to Sam. "She fainted at the bar, so I took her in." he whispered.

"What the heck is she doing here, your not a doctor. Well, at least she's alright" the man responded. "Well, she's cured, let her go..."

"But..... I don't want to!"

"Dean, I just found a big case we can work on, she's not a hunter, well, I don't think she is. We have to work on the case and you have to leave her. Just, get her phone number or something, ok?"

"Ok Sammy."

The other man walked up to you which you didn't know the name of. "Sorry for not introducing myself earlier Y/n, I'm Dean, and this is my brother, Sam."

"How the heck do you know my name??!"

"Your friends told me before I took you. I told them you would call them after you were alright. So... you can leave now, but...could I-I get... your number?"

"Ummmmm..." Your CRUSH was asking for your number, GIVE IT TO HIM!!! "Sure!" You gave it to him. "Thanks, for looking after me." 

"No problem! Talk later I guess..."

"Yep, talk later" 

"Wait, I need to drive you to the bar for your car!"

"Oh yeah!!!" You got into the backseat of the impala. "Sweet!" you said with a gasp, you loved the car! " A '67 chevy impala?"

"Correct...I see you know your cars. Yeah, her name is Baby and she's an amazing car, with the nice purr of the engine when you drive."

"Yeahhhhh...vintage too! I absolutely love anything and everything vintage!!" You and Dean didn't talk for the rest of the car ride. You got to the bar and saw your prized ford mustang. "There's my musty! Well, thanks for helping me and all...talk soon!"

"See ya." Dean said and you got into your car and drove off to your apartment.