10. Bait at first sight

It was the day, you were going to be bait for a hunt! 'Why am I so excited, I'm putting my life at risk.' you thought to yourself. "Y/n?"

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen."

"Ok, come over to the library." Sam called. You rushed over, curious of what he was going to say. "Hey, I thought it might be handy if I gave you more than just bullets for the job." You nodded in agreement. "Now these, these are brass nails dipped in sugar water. Instead of wasting quite a bit of bullets, if you have the chance, you can strike them with one of these and the job is done."

"But no one has ever used it on a Musca" Dean interrupted as he walked into the room. "So your saying I'm putting my life at risk?"

"Pretty mu-"

"Awesome!" you covered your mouth with your hands. 'What the heck did I just say?' "Oh, I-I didn't mean that, it's not like I want to die or anything.." Dean gave a worried look. "Anyways.." Sam refreshed. "Stick with bullets, but if you're brave enough, and you have the chance, try the nails out."

"Pfff, I'm brave enough, why-why would you think that."

"Just saying sweetheart." Dean covered up for Sam. "It's your first hunt, you shouldn't be bait alone."

"Well, I'm-I'm going to do it, and prove I can become a great hunter!"

_-_-_-_

The boys dropped you off to HoneyWorks and sped off. "I'm surprised they didn't stay for backup, especially since it's my first hunt." you murmured. You walked to the front of the counter. "Agent Reyes, nice to see you in casual clothes."

"Yeh, I'm so excited for this new job! Also, you can call me...Angie, I'm Angie Reyes."

"Oh ok, well Angie, we were wondering if for your first day of work experience here, would you like to try the job of a honey collector... we've lost a few lately..."

"Would love too!"

"Ok! Here's the outfit; make sure you have the hat on, don't want the bees stinging you. My friend Marcus here will help you with the job." Marcus grunted. "Oh, don't mind him, he wasn't born with a tongue, he can't talk so he'll teach you the way with his hands. Just cause he can't speak, doesn't mean he's not the best honey collector here...and the longest lasting!"

Marcus gave a thumbs up. He walked slowly to the honey collection area. He waved his hands, trying to signal 'come over'. You walked with caution to the bee hives. Marcus demonstrated honey collecting, and you said with a smile "Thanks, I can handle it from here." Marcus grunted and went to work on his hive.

You were doing the job, and it honestly didn't seem so bad, it was actually a bit of fun! You kept your eye out on the field, and your watch. You had lunch break, just sitting on the grass and talking with Frankie. You went back to your work and realised.."Oh, shit, it's 4:40, the killing will be happening any minute."

You watched if anyone was looking, than quickly ran into the fields, to make sure you got a good 'shot point'. "4:45, it should happen just about-" Someone grabbed you from behind, putting one hand on your mouth so no one would hear your screams. They pulled you to the middle of the field with super speed, and dropped you on the floor with super strength. 'This is definitely the musca'.

Both of you heard a noise, so the musca took his beehive mask off, covered you in it's goo so you couldn't move, put the bee mask back on and went to check the noise. 'So it was Marcus, I knew it! Anyways, I need to figure out a way to get out of this... ahah! The nails should be able to cut threw this now solid goo!' So you cut a hole out, which you stuck your arm out through. The musca arrived, it was too late to get your gun, so you just took the chance, and threw the brass nail. It stabbed him right in the heart, and he dropped dead to the floor. "Yes, bullseye!"

"What's going on?" You look up to see Dean and Sam. "Ummm, I killed the musca, and I'm kinda stuck, help please?!"