6. Truth hurts?

~Previously on the Female Pentagram~                                    

 (Sorry, I just really had to do this xD)

You saved Dean, and he killed Gordon...

"Hey, thank you both for coming to rescue me." Dean exclaimed

"It was all y/n." Sam said. Dean smiled at me, and I smiled back, without fainting!

"So, y/n, I never knew you were a hunter!"

"About that..."

~Now...~ 

Sam pushed in before I could speak. "Y/n came to me with the code you told her on the phone, and I told her she was right. Then I accidentally spilled that you were on a hunt for a shape-shifter." 

"And I believe that, especially after what I just did. So both of you hunt the things that go 'bump' in the night."

"Yep." They said exactly at the same time.

*A/n*

Ok, that literally reminded me of this video I watched when they talk in sync, I'll leave it to you guys at the end of the chapter! 

<33

~Back to the story~

The car stayed silent for a bit after that, then you spoke up. "Well, I guess I've done enough here, you guys dont need me anymore, you don't even have to know me. I'll just go back to my normal life, watching netflix movies with Coco..." Dean laughed at your 'normal life'.  "You told it to us like its a boring life! And also, who's Coco?" he said with a bit of worry in his voice.

"Coco's my dog, and yes, I got to admit it is a bit boring..." Dean and Sam were both like, hand signalling or something, because they wanted to obviously have a conversation I wouldn't be able to hear! "Y/n, did you like saving me? Like, did it feel good to save a life?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"Well, that's what we do in our lives, that's what we do as hunters. We save people and fight all the bad things out there. If your life is so boring, and you like to save lives, you could join us... we could use a few more hunters in this war."

"But what about my dog, Coco?" 

"We could keep her at the bunker when we're gone. But trust me, your life will change forever, you might not even have a normal life anymore..." Well, my life was boring, and I felt like a good person saving lives, and Coco would be fine in the big bunker; we could always get another dog to keep her company... But my life wouldn't be normal anymore, but I would be doing a job with my crush...idk! "Ok, I'll-I'll, become a hunter. But we need to get another dog to keep Coco company in the bunker!"

"Ok." Dean said in joy. "Happy to have you aboard."

"Are you sure y/n." Sam asked

"Yeahh, I'll join you guys in this 'war'. Now, you were going to be a hunter, with the Winchesters!!! You got to the bunker, and stepped out of the car. It was very dark, but the light from the stars guided you to the bunker door. "Thankyou for letting me join you guys, but I need to go to my apartment and check on Coco." 

"I'll drop you off." Dean noted.

"What about my car?!"

"You'll be here tomorrow, don't worry, it will be in good care, and I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

"Ok then!" You waved to your mustang and got in the passenger seat of Dean's impala.

*A/n*

Like I said, here's your Dean and Sam in sync video!!!