Shopping Spree

Y/N's POV

"Baaaabeee" I heard Dawson shout from downstairs in our apartment. "Yeah?" I yelled back, since he was far away. "I'm gonna go out to the mall in a bit for a shopping spree, wanna come with? It'll be just us." He replied. I smiled to myself and agreed to go. I got ready to go and after about 15-20 minutes, we met downstairs and hopped in his green-blue Tesla with black leather interior to our local mall. Once there we found a good spot near the front so we didn't have to walk far in the blistering summer Nashville heat, and then we walked inside, hand in hand. The first thing we saw when we entered the shopping mall was the food court to the left of us, a hall way filled with stores straight ahead, and an elevator and kids play area to the right. The elevator lead up to the second third fourth and fifth floors of our mall, where there were MANY more stores and shops. We decided to start on floor one and work our way up, and we weren't quite hungry yet, so we went straight ahead to the nearest store which ended up being H&M. We shopped and looked around in stores, trying things on and looking at ourselves in the mirror. Everytime i would try something on and come out of the fitting room to show Dawson, his mouth would drop open s little bit, then turn into a smile and he'd say "damn babe you look so good." It made me feel super confident and made shopping a hell of a lot more fun and rewarding. With each store we went to we picked up one or two items and payed for them, left and headed to the next store. It was so fun and I truly can't feel anything by positive feelings when I'm with Dawson. That boy is pure magic.