Oto concert & m&g

Y/N's POV

So, I love this pop country boyband (the very FIRST EVER pop country boyband I might add) called On The Outside. They're the only boyband I stan, and I love them so so much!! I even have a fan account for them called @iluvoto (A/N: I don't think this is a real life acc if it is they're unrelated) and I'd do pretty much anything for all 5 members. I ended up buying OTO Ultimate VIP tix for their concert (which is basically like Why Don't We's limelight but for OTO) and I was beyond excited to attend!! The concert was to be taking place on January 1st, which would mark 3 years of the band forming. That made the day even more special, especially since I had been a fan since the literal day one!!! We drove to the show, and got in line for VIP.

Time Skip an hour bc theyre in line

Y/N's POV:

So, it was finally my turn to walk into the room with a group and we saw the boys each in different areas talking to groups of girls, individual girls, etc. The first boy that was free for me to approach was Sam. He was dressed in jeans, his signature red lifeguard hoodie, hair tied up in a messy man bun, with white black grey and red Air Jordan's, and he looked GREAT. I was quite shy approaching him, but he seemed very happy and friendly and held his arms open for me to hug him. "Hey hon, how are ya? I'm sam, but you probably know that hahah." He said, laughing at the end. God this man is so so SOO cute. We talked for a bit and it was fun, but more fans began to wanna talk with him and I noticed Bloom was now open, so I thanked Sam for his time and went off to him. Bloom and I talked, then I went to Jon, then Devin, and finally Dawson. I was super shy walking up to dawson, because I've had a crush on him for as long as I can remember. We talked and he smiled and listened, you could tell he was genuinely listening not doing that fake bullshit people irl do. He's such a kind guy. After the VIP it was time for a professional photo with all five of the guys. The order they were standing in (from left to right) was: Sam, Bloom, Devin, Dawson And Jon. I stood between Dev and Daws and we took a group hug picture. After, Dawson held my hand and put a piece of paper into it sneakily. I looked st it and it said "1-686-2019 call me :) - daws" I was so shocked and happy!!