Dog-Sitting Huntley

(A/N: hey guys so now that I published a ton of stories imma add chapters to the ones that I have published rn and start writing and publishing newer ones a bit later, enjoy!)

No time Skip

Dawson's POV

Y/N and I were hanging out in my apartment, specifically in my living room, even more specifically on my couch. We were watching raising hope season one on Hulu and just hanging out, snacking, joking, cuddling. We love to just simply sit and watch tv it's the best. Anyway, while we were hanging out and watching TV, I got a call from my manager and creator of the boyband I'm in (On The Outside), Aimee. I kissed Y/N on the forehead and walked into the other room to take the call and be polite to the both of them since Aimee would need my full attention if she called and Y/N was trying to enjoy our show. Aimee said we needed to watch Huntley, so Y/N and I packed an overnight bag and headed to Aimee's place.

Time Skip an hour

Dawson's POV

We went to Aimee's place and played with Huntley for a while, I'm his lane in OTO so he loves to see and play with me whenever I come over, and I love him a ton too, I watch him and have him sleep over whenever I have the chance and time to do so. We watched tv and played with him all night.