-SEVENTEEN-

mine

-chars pov- .

why was she here? Obviously Zach didn't invite her here. "I wanted to see you guys preform. and I wanted to see you." I see her smile at him before turning to me. "you guys are cute together and I don't want to get in the way or anything. Its just Zach is my oldest friend and I miss him."

"clo, youre alright i guess. just so you know I don't fully trust you but Zach has every bit of my trust." she nods her head, a smile forming on her face. "thank you char."

She stands still, her hands in the pockets of her jacket. "you guys were great. I'm proud." The boys smile at her, "thank you so much clo." I can't help but get a little jealous when she hugs him. just friends. thats all they are.

"what should we do? Chris any ideas?" As Corbyn finishes his sentence my phone dings.

                     carter♣

hey hey char, where are you?

                   new york. sorry car

oh. I wanted to hang but guess not. guess ill call camlia.

                    do it. I think she has a lil crush on you ;)

oh. see you soon ig

                    yepp bye carter

bye char

I shut my phone off and tuned into the conversation that was going on. "insomnia cookies please!" Of course that's what Christina suggests but we have nothing else to do so we walk to the store. "YES YES YES YES!"

"Christina calm yourself babes." She smiles at me, "Sorry wife, love you baby." She walks closer to me and throws her arm around me. "love you more wife." Corbyn and Zach copy us which makes everyone in the group laugh.

we get the cookies and walk towards the hotel, "oh my- THESE ARE SO GOOD CHRIS!" She nods while biting into one, "mhm i know right!" Once we're at the hotel we say goodbye to chris and clo before the boys and I separating since we're on different floors of the hotel.

"goodnight boys. love each and every one of you babes." I hug each of them before getting into the elevator and heading up the the next floor where my room was located.

once I'm in my room I take off my makeup and get into bed, deciding to not change the clothes I was already wearing. I post a quick story on Instagram saying goodnight before shutting off the lights and falling asleep.

-authors note-

      goodnight y'all.

       hope you enjoyed.

          i may or may not have a new crush idk.