TWENTY-TWO

mine

-chars pov-

I woke up to my phone alarm, I realized that today I was going home to LA, filming for season two starts in two weeks and I'm so excited for it. I got out of bed and started packing my bags, my flight was at ten am and right now it was seven.

sadly christina wont be able to see me off to the airport, she has classes this morning. once im packed I walk out of my hotel room with my bags, its going to suck going to my apartment, ive been staying at the boys' house basically since I started dating zach again.

                        my wife💘

                                hey babe. just boarded my flight. goodluck in your classes, I love you and I can't wait to hang out again💓

HI i miss you already. i love you so much wife💙

                                taking off. MISS YOU WIFE

  -chars pov-

         I put my phone away and leaned back in my seat, closing my eyes as i do. I fall asleep for basically the entire flight, once I was out of the airport I went straight to my apartment.

   Carter was standing in front of my door, a look of determination on his face. "car? what are you doing here?" he jumped a little at the sound of my voice. "char I need to talk to you. its important." I step in front of him to unlock my door, "uh sure I guess. come in." I open the door and let him walk in my apartment. "so what's up?" he moves closer to me, instead of speaking he places his lips on mine, I pull away instantly.

  "uh what the hell are you doing?" he steps back, "char I really like you anx zach doesnt deserve you. I do! yeah I made one mistake in high school but zach messed up so much." he exclaims as if he knows all about zach and i's relationship. "zach may have messed up but I messed up too. we both did but we both love each other so much. but carter, you and i? we arent in love. I dont like you that and now we can't even be friends anymore." I open the door once more, waiting for him to leave.

  "I'm sorry." I don't respond. he walks out the door and I grab my phone and pull up zachs messages.

               future husband😍

                             hi zach. I'm home now. um carter tried to kiss me and he confessed his feelings. I pulled back as soon as it happened and told him that I dont like him and that we couldnt be friends anymore.

oh. when I get home I'm fighting him

                         no youre not. hes not worth it.

how was hanging out with Christina?

                             THE BEST! I love her so much

more than me?

                                 I dont think I love anyone more then you. well maybe my mom and hometown friends OH and Charlie.

gasp thats a lot of people

                        well i love all of them to pieces. hey um zach I'm going to ask you something but don't feel weird okay?

yeah of course. what is it?

                            after tour can we go to brooklyn? I really want you to meet luke but idk if its weird for you and if it is then its totally okay.

no no! that sounds great. maybe all the boys can come.

                               thatd be great. I got to go but I love you.

I love you

-authors note-

         I'm debating whether or not i want them to end up together. I probably will but who knows.

        whats your favorite movie?

              hope springs eternal, dumplin' and edge of seventeen are all really great movies.

      hope you enjoyed:)