Chapter 1

*Jimmy POV*

     I was walking around a quiet little town we stopped in to help some people. I heard laughing and yelling so I scanned in the direction it was coming from and saw a group of kids picking on a smaller girl.

     "I have to inform the team!" I said as I ran to the battle tram. I saw Crash and Ricky so I informed them on the situation.

     "That poor kid. We need to help her!" Crash said before he, Ricky and I ran outside and to the kids.

     "Hey! What do you kids think you're doing picking on this smaller kid!" Ricky scolled the group as me and Crash helped the kid up.

     "Uh oh! The Aquabats!" One kid exclaimed.

     "Yeah that's right now run along you, you bad kids!" Crash yelled at them as they ran off. "Yeah, now go home and think about what you did to this sweet angel!" He finished.

     "I, don't think they heard you Crash." Ricky said looking at him.

     "Well, regardless if they did or not that doesn't matter," Crash began "let's just get this one back to the battle tram so Jimmy can look at her." He finished and looked at the bruised and bloody little girl in my arms.

     Ricky and I both nodded and walked back to the battle tram.

     ~Time skip~

     I laid the girl down on the counter in my lab to look at her injuries. She had a broken nose, busted lip, cracked ribs and bruises on her face, legs and arms.

*Ricky POV*

     I walked into Jimmy's lab and saw him tapping gauze on her nose and cleaning up blood off her lip.

     "How is she Jimmy?" I asked as I stood next to him and looked down at the kid.

    He sighed and looked at me, "Better now that I got her cleaned up a little."

     We both watched the kid as she slept peacefully. I looked at Jimmy as he leaned over her, placed a hand on her face, and kissed her forehead. I smiled to myself knowing now that the robot really did have emotions.