19| Four Times Their Daughter Walked On Shawn and Camila

A/N: one long ass chapter name.

This is inspired of a Steve Rogers/ Captain America and Tony Stark/ Iron Man (NOOO RIP TONY 😭) prompt. Enjoy. And yes, I named their daughter after me. *ducks to avoid the impact of the ball but was hit anyway*

Warning: some smut inside ughhhh (I'M JUST 12 AND I'M WRITING THIS *grabs 100 gallons of holy water and bible*)

--

[1]

Liz, Shawn and Camila's daughter, was just 5 years old when she heard grunting at her back, snuggling on her mom's chest because she ran out of the room from the thunder, who didn't know that Shawn was trying to fuck Camila from behind, trying not to make a noise as their daughter was asleep.

Then, Liz noticed that the grunting was continuous, heard some slurred words coming out from her mom who was keeping her moans as she bit her lip and felt the bed shaking a little. She sat up, wondering if an earthquake was happening.

She narrowed her eyes to the hanging dream catcher and noticed it wasn't swinging. Then, she look at her parents who covering their bodies under the sheets, acting like they were just cuddling while Shawn was still continuing fucking her.

There goes the shaking, again.

Liz just shrugged it off and went back to sleep when Camila blurted out a moan that wasn't supposed to come out.

"Mama, are you okay?" Liz innocently asked her mom, her curious mouth speaking.

"I-I'm fine, Liz. Go back to sleep." Camila tried, slapping Shawn's arm.

Liz, being curious as fuck, went to dive in under the sheets, both the married couple's eyes widen, don't know what to do. As she dive down the sheets, she noticed that her parents weren't wearing anything under, seeing his father still pounding in her mom. She clawed the blanket away from her head and repeat the actions on what she saw.

Camila persuaded her, "Liz, go back to sleep. We are going to the beach, right?"

[2]

Liz was now 9 years old when she was about to catch up with her auntie Dinah, who was a teacher in her school. As she was about to knock, moans were heard from the other side.

"Mama? Dad?" Liz knocked the door as the couple let go of themselves and Shawn accidentally cursed, "SHIT LIZ!"

"Language Shawn and yes, you can go now baby. You're gonna be late." Camila called out on the other side as their daughter got convinced and went to say goodbye.

[3]

Liz was now 12 when she went to play hide and seek with her younger sister in the her their own condominium. As her sister went to count, Liz hid under her parents' bed, giggling. Then she noticed both of her parents went inside, locked the door and went lay down the bed.

Not before five minutes later, she started to see their garments being thrown off down the floor and started to hear moans from above. She perked up from under and saw her parents having sex and she regretted looking up.

Minutes felt like hours for her and she was relieved that they finished. Finally.

She blurted out something she isn't supposed to say, "Finally, you both are done."

Shawn and Camila's eyes widen and looked under their bed to see Liz under, smirking. "W-Were you there the w-whole time?!"

"Yuh. Thank you for that, I don't need to study for my anatomy classes!" Liz went out from under and ran out of the room, laughing.

[4]

"HAH! I killed you both!" Liz danced in victory with Selena after beating her uncle Charlie and Niall, who was shaking their heads and arguing about whose fault that made them lose the game.

"You told me you're pro in Counter Strike huh?! You liar!" Niall slapped Charlie on his shoulder.

"Not my fault."

"Since we won, I think you both get us snacks." Selena ordered the boys, who were already groaning at the Texan.

"I'm going, I don't want my favorite Starbucks to be consumed by my uncle Irish." The 16-year old girl snickers.

Niall pouted and clutched his heart playfully. "That was rude, Ms. Mendes."

"My speciality," Liz answered.

The trio went to the kitchen, busy chatting loud as they didn't hear the gross moans from the teenager's parents. As they entered the room, Charlie saw the incident and went to cover Liz's eyes but it was too late. She saw it already.

"EWW MOM! DAD!" Liz covered her eyes and shouted. "You both scarred me for FOUR times!"

"Damn, four times. Mendes, keep it in your pants, will ya?" Niall smirked and went back to the living room, bringing Liz back to the place.

Charlie went to grab the snacks and said, "I believe you are trying to train your daughter to fuck someone else, right?"

"CHARLIE!"