23| Late Night Movies and Cuddles

Hello? (You can skip this to read the storyline.)

Look who's back or is it just me? Anyway, because of the votes and the amazing people who really enjoyed this book (it's 18k views now), I decided to give out few more imagines to you.

It's been a year since I last edited or wrote in this book and people still read this book. I never knew it would reach that much views as I was barely a teenager the time I start writing this book. I just want to thank you all for the time you took for reading this book, who clicked that star below, who put this book on their reading lists, to the ones who commented, who also supported me in this- a big thanks to you, fellow shippers.

This is becoming an author's note chapter so without further ado, let's go on to the story.

--

The rain was heavily pouring down in the streets of Toronto, the wind's blowing cold air and the roaring thunder accompanying with the other two but that wasn't really on the couple's minds, anyway.

There inside an expensive condominium sat Shawn and Camila on a large couch, blankets engulfing their bodies together to keep themselves warm from the harsh weather. They cuddled up into each other's arms as they watch a telenovela (which Camila requested and it took her hours for Shawn to let her watch, despite hating those things) that was about to end its storyline.

But then, when a lightning strike once, everything went dark around them. Silence rang around them except the storm outside of the building.

Camila exaggeratedly groan, "What?! The power went fucking out?! They were about to kiss, dammit!"

All Shawn did in between the outburst of his girlfriend was to giggle at her complain of the power cut and how she is really anticipating the kiss that was about to happen on the show. But then, he earned a shove and a huff from her.

"Hmph, I know you were wishing that this would bloody happen," muttered the Latina, crossing her arms on her chest, facing away from her lover.

Shawn heard the exact words she was saying and he immediately asked, "Bloody? When did you learn British slangs, Cami?"

Camila hesitated for a while, turning her body to face him again to answer, "Movies..? Oh c'mon, British people say that, hell even Holland himself! Is there anything wrong with saying slangs now?"

"No, hun, I knew you learned it from Bohemian Rhapsody! Admit it, you watch that movie for like almost every night!"

"Can you even blame me? I always watch it because damn, Mr. Taylor was serving looks there. Not to mention, Deaky was adorable." Camila defended herself, fanning her hand dramatically.

"Ben Hardy?" Shawn exclaimed, "Serving looks? What am I, a pufferfish? Bet he can't flex to you like I do, Cabello."

"Hmph," Camila exaggeratedly huffed, but moved closer to her boyfriend's chest, wrapping her arms around his torso and muffled. "But you're right, he can't do it like you do."

"See! You even agree with my opinion, Cami!"

"I just agreed with you for your cocky ego!"

Then, silence overlapped them once again. They didn't mind, they just love the silence of the room wherein they don't need to talk out loud about their love for each other. Just the hearts beating beside each other's in the dark, it was a perfect hideout for them.

"What are we gonna do now? I can't still sleep, Shawnie." She broke the silence between them, looking up to see her boyfriend's godly features, even in the dark, he still managed to look good.