stucky fluff mixed with irondad

yeah, phineas and ferb kept autocorrecting.

"Skating was a mistake," Peter groans, rubbing his ankles. There were blisters on the skin there, healing too quickly for him to process. It hurt, in a weird fuzzy way.

"Tell me about it. I popped a hip out trying to pick up Grandma over there," Tony winced, throwing his hand towards a laughing Bucky.

"Listen, I fell and I wasn't able to get up."

Steve stared on from the doorway, smiling slightly. He hadn't been skating; the ice was just too much for him. He was, however, grateful that Bucky had had a good time. There was precious little of that nowadays.

Tony shifted on the couch where he was lounging and sat up. "Alright Steve, enough brooding. Come in here and watch this Ferb and Phineas thing."

"Um, excuse me, it's the Phineas and Ferb, only the best show ever created," Peter said. "If any of you insult my boyfriend, Jeremy, I will not hesitate to rip your arms out."

Tony looked at him, amused. "I've never met anyone as dedicated to Phineas and Ferb as you."

"You should join my Phineas and Ferb fan club, then." Peter grinned as the first episode started playing.

After about three hours, Peter was done healing and was just tired. He grinned when Balloony came onscreen, looking loopy.

"Look, dad, it's me," he mumbled, snuggling into Tony. Said man laughed quietly and rubbed his shoulder. He thought he was acting cool, and he hoped he was, because internally he was melting.

"Is it, now? Here I was, thinking you were Peter Parker."

"Nope, I am actually Balloony-kin." Peter's eyes were fluttering closed now, his eyelashes tickling Stark's arm. "I take that back, I'm just tired."

"What a revolutionary discovery," Tony said. "Get some sleep, kiddo."