Chapter 10: Bad girl vs Bully girl.

Friday morning
Class 1a

I was reading my book in my desk chair when I heard Kacchan laying my nickname. "OI DEKU WHERE DID YOU GO LAST NIGHT!!?? YOU SHITTY DEKU!!!" Kacchan slam his both hands in front of me.

"What do you mean I'm with my auntie's house last night, remember?" I lied actually I was really at Shouta's house he went silence and didn't say anything I walk out of the room without saying a word with me because he got embarrassed in front of all of us.

"Wow Bakubro did get a little embarrassed from that ha Midoriya?" Kirishima ask placing his arm on Kaminari's shoulder while smirking. "Haha maybe well Kacchan didn't get embarrassed before, like never." I said laughing a bit.

Suddenly the bell rings and Shouta came in with Kacchan. "Okay brats get to your sits later the principal will announced us to get ready for the flight to France, Iz- Midoriya tell Shinso, Monoma, Kendo, and Tetsutetsu that meeting later at the teachers room, okay?" he look I can sense he's a bit irritated. "Okay teacher Aizawa." I put on a smile he nod and start the class.

~Time skips launch time~

Izuku's POV

I already to Shinso, Monoma, Kendo, and Tetsutetsu that their was a meeting now I was walking to the teacher lounge reading my book suddenly someone bumps my shoulder so hard making my book fell.

"Oops sorry nerd I didn't saw you their~" Chloe said laughing maniacally she is so stupid.

"Yeah sure what ever." I said rolling my eyes and pick my book I was about to walk off when she speaks. "Bitch~" she and her two friends laugh what did she just call me bitch I want to give her a
face a flying kick using my high heels I decided to walk out before something will happened bad.

I made it to the teachers lounges I knock and someone said come in so I open the door and come in I saw my classmates, Monoma with Kendo and Tetsutetsu Shinso and the teachers looking at me I close the door and walk up to my classmates next to the girls by my is Zero and the other boys chatting.

"Okay now that everyone is here we are starting this." Ms. Midnight said.

"Us teachers talk about that the time of our the planes flight is out of 9 in the morning so we all need to there in 8 before the plane takes off. Midoriya tell to your auntie, brother her girlfriend and your members the time okay." principal said and I nod.

Suddenly the door opens behind us we all look who it was and it was Josh, Kary, and that fucking asshole again CHLOE holding some papers.

"Ms. Midnight here is the papers you work for us." Kary said and they hand the papers to her. "Thank you Kary, Josh stay here and Chloe you may leave." she said Chloe was about to walk to the door when she saw me and shocks.

"YOU!?" -Chloe

"So!?" -Me

"Oh you I really want to mess your face off Bitch~" she said and laughs all everyone in here has there attention to us then Kary and Josh looks shock what she said to me 'cause they know what will happened if some calls me a bitch.

"What did you said to me?" I said I can sense Kary and Josh they can feel my dark aura all over me. "I said your a bitch happy to hear it." she said pure irritate oh I have enough of her I was about to walk to her when Josh and Kary holds my both sides arms telling me to control my temper.

"Umm...Chloe please I beg of you please take that back the word 'B' please take it back before something's bad will happened that you don't want to happened and you will regret it forever." Josh said while still holding my right arm.
"And why should I do that I don't want to take that back but true she is bitch, right?" she smiles at me and teasing I really going to do it wait 'til I have the right time.

"Please take it back yo-" Kary is been stop by Josh. "Dear, if she don't want to take that word back then let her it's our problem...really." he said rolling his eyes, sigh, and he let go off my arm so does Kary sighing.

"Ha bitches~" Chloe said she was about to leave when I walk to her with dark aura the teachers, my classmates, are lookin' at me even Monoma, Kendo, Tetsutetsu, and Shinso is looking at me too when I got to she turn her head around but before that I already pull her hair roughly she hissed in pain.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!! LET ME GO OW!!!!" she said hissing in pain.

"BUT FIRST TAKE THAT BACK OR NEVER!!?" I said pulling her hair roughly.

"NO!!! OWW!!" suddenly Kary and Josh walk to me to make me calm my temper down I let go if Chloe's messy hair and they pull to my friends I death glare at Chloe who is fixing her fucking hair.

"You damn you will pay that back!!" she yells at me I just 'tch' and turn to her. "Why would me had to pay back your the who started it first to call me a Bitch." I said I turn around and heads to the door I open the door knob but before I got outside the look at her. "Oh yeah Chloe watch you fucking mouth because you are messing with the wrong GIRL." I smirk and walk out with Kary and Josh and leave them all silent.

Aizawa's POV

"Oh yeah Chloe watch your fucking mouth because you are messing with the word GIRL." that is the only word I heard from my girlfriend before walking out with her friends she leaves with a dark aura surrounding her they leave us all inside here silent when that Chloe shouts. "Ah she'll going to fucking pay that!" she stomps out of the room.

"Alright now all of you go back your own dorms now and get some few rests there no class or training later because we all need some few rests and gather your things for the flight on Monday." Hizashi said and the other students nodded and walk out of the room leaving us teachers getting ready.

"I didn't know that young Midoriya have that kind of side I think she's not the Midoriya I know." Allmight said.

"Yeah she kinda nice but I didn't know about that side she is always nice, gorgeous, respectful, beautiful, but that one I don't know that even that Chloe just call her a bitch." Midnight sigh.

"Well come on let's go to our rooms so we could get ready for our flight to France on Monday." Hizashi said All might, Midnight and sigh we all go to our own room.

I go to mine when I was about to open my door I noticed that it was open I remembered I close it later ago I open my door and see my girlfriend is on my bed laying down waiting for me.

'She is so beautiful.'

OMG I really love reading books in wattpad how about you what kind of book your reading please vote and enjoy my story bye.