Chapter 35: Defeating Michael.

Previously:

"I don't cared. But...I still....LOVED YOU?!!" he yelled at me.

Continue.

Izuku's POV

I was so shocked that he still loved me but I don't give a damn fucking care.

"Sorry but I don't love you anymore." I said angrily and brave enough to fight.

We have silent for 5 minutes then I accidentally looked at his eyes my time limit is 3 hours I begin sleepy my body almost fall to the ground but thank goodness Josh caught me then I fall asleep for 3 hours.

Third person's POV

"What happend to Midoriya!?" Midnight freaked out when Midoriya fell asleep.

"It's Michael's quirk he can use his quirk to make people sleep in 2 to 10 hours using his stare to them in the eye. Izuku is fallen asleep in 3 hours." Josh explains.

"Then how did you know she is fallen asleep in 3 hours?" Ragdoll asks.

"We can hear it in our minds that he is fallen people asleep 2 to 10 hours because of the pill he gave to us so we can hear in our mind what time he gave to us to fell asleep." Bakugo explained.

"How did you know about this Bakugo? Usually you bullied Midoriya by that. But why are helping her?" Hizashi asks Bakugo.

"Well Deku told me that she's been raped by this fucker so since that day me and her family even D Acapella group with her nephew decided to protect her. So yesterday I keep watching Michael so he can't be near with Deku I stay up awake last night because Michael is pretty smart to fool us but he can't fool me. So when he almost get Deku's clothes off I slap him in the head with her hard books." Bakugo explain.

"No! Stop it! Your lying! Izuku belongs to me! She doesn't belong to any of you all! Even you Katsuki!" Michael yelled.

He was about to Bakugo but he dodge him he fell to the floor he was about to stand up and fight and when a hard thing is been smack in his head harder than Bakugo's smack. They all look who it was and they saw Troy holding two hard books full of anger. "Don't you ever hurt my mom again you piece of shit!!" Troy yelled and smack him again two more times in his head.

Michael lay down on the floor unconscious tears starting to flow of his eyes down to his cheeks faster he ran to Izuku and take her from Josh then the door is been opened by Zero with Mara Rose, Kathe, and Csed with Kary, Kim, Nathalie, and Lily.

"Where the dipshit is that Michael!?" Zero yelled angrily he looked at the ground to see Michael is unconscious he looked to Troy holding Izuku. "Josh, John, Jayson carry Michael and take her outside of the school officer Miguel is outside waiting for you three." Zero orderer the three nod and carry Michael outside.

"Should we just throw him outside of the window his heavy and so he can die? Just joking come guys before Zero could kill me." Josh said and continue carrying Michael outside.

"Sorry for the interrupt heroes we really need to arrest him thus fucking 3 years thank goodness officer Miguel come with us to arrest, my apologize to what happened." Zero apologized to the heroes and bow.

The true is the heroes are sad what Izuku been through even Shouta, he sad to what to her studet girlfriend. "No Zero, we are the one have to apologize Midoriya usually a nice, friendly, happy girl but we don't know that she has a big problem we saw Midoriya's toughness just to protect her niece we have no idea about this we are sorry too." Nezu apologize too the other heroes agree too.

"It's okay Nezu we just need to arrest Michael to a case of raped to my niece so he deserve to be arrest." Rose said.

With that Izuku slowly wake up and stand straightway but still dizzy. "What happe-" Izuku didn't finish her sentence when she heard shouts. "MOMMY!!" both Lily and Troy said it then hugged her she was surprised but still hugged them.

"Izuku are you okay?" Zero asks Izuku, she nod and told him to be quite he nod. She making the two to calm down from crying then the class A came in running and worried.

"Teachers they are police outside and Michael is been arrested what happened?" Iida asks Izuku ssshhh him to be quite. "I'll explain you kids later." Aizawa said the students nod.

Then Lily fell asleep and Troy calmed down he is tried but want to help his mother. "Deku are you okay?" Uraraka asks her really worried. "Nothing Uraraka just a case needs to be finish that's all." Izuku said whipping Troy's tears from his eyes.

"Okay Midoriya if you say so." Kaminari said.

Then officer Miguel came in. "Ms. Midoriya we need to go to the police station now to open the case and close it again once and forever." officer Miguel explained Izuku nod carrying Lily.

"I'm coming with you." Zero said.

"No, you need to stay here please, I'm taking Troy with me just wait for us in my dorm, Iida escort them to my dorm okay? And take Lily Kathe if she wake up and finding us tell her we just buy her favorite food." Izuku explained

Iida nod. Zero nod. And Kathe nod. "Mommy and brother will be back dear." Izuku said and kissed Lily's forehead and gave her too Kathe. "Will be back, I just need to take care of the case so it will be closed forever. Kacchan take care of them. Bye. C'mon Troy." Izuku said Troy nod.

"Don't tell what to do Deku!" Katsuki shouts Izuku smirks and run with Troy outside of the school.

When they got outside they are many students are outside whispering what happened Izuku and Troy go through the crowds they saw officer Miguel and he let them in the car the other has Michael already awake.
They drive off to the police station to close the case.

"Mom I'm scared" Troy said Izuku hold his hand. "Don't worry it will be closed when we arrived their, okay?" Izuku said and Troy just nod he lean to his mother's shoulder and fallen asleep.

Eiffel: Okay readers the case will be officially closed in the next chapter but I will be going to cut it because I don't know what to said if it closing the case so yeah that's all. Goodbye. The trouble makers are out on a date so they are busy....AGAIN. So goodbye readers be happy and I love you all!!!!