Chapter 50: Confession? Not only.

This chapter is the last one. I'll a book 2 of this story. And this chapter is only the twins with Troy. So have fun~

Troy's POV

I was still waiting for mom's reaction to be mad but she is not mad neither nor shock she is surprised and happy. "When?" she said I was confuse. What do she means?

"I mean when will you confess your feeling to them?" she asks.

By that I blushed so red. "I don't know mom, I scared to be reject." I said didn't realize I was tearing up.

"Don't worry dear. I know them as you know. They are nice, sweet, kindly, and care so they will never hurt you." she said whipping my tears and holding my hand.

"Okay mom I'll try today." I said smiling to her and hugging her.

I stand up walk to the door. "Honey wait." mom called out I turn around to her.

"If you are staying there and do something, use this. And don't be too loud." she said throwing me something I catch and look at it, and it was a...

CONDOMS!?!

I blushed harder, I nod speechless and leave the room. I heard her giggled inside I sigh and put the condoms in my pocket and walk to the twins room.

When I got there I knocked. "Who is it?" I could hear Kyle asks.

"It's me...Troy Felix."

Kyle's POV

"It's me...Troy Felix." he said.

Wait what is Felix doing here?"

"Come in Flex." Kyll said calmly.

Our cute angel came in beautifully. "I told you don't call me Flex my name is Troy Felix." he said a bit irritated but blushing. Me and Kyll smirked.

"So what's bring you here, Flex?" I ask.

"Nanimo, I just just want to say thank you for carrying to mom's room." he said blushing even harder.

"Your welcome hon, we really want to carry you there." Kyll said I agree.

"Oka-" he didn't finish his word when flash of lighting strikes.

He starts to shiver and shaking. "Flex, you okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Y-yeah I'm fi-" he didn't finish his words again when another lighting strikes again, then again, then again.

"Felix, are you afraid of lighting?" I ask standing up from the floor.

He didn't say a word just nod Kyll stand up and we both walk to him and we hugged him both sides.

He was surprised yet still hugged us.

Oh, the game begins~

Kyll's POV

As we broke the hugged apart me and Kyle carry him like bride style and throw him to our bed. "Wha-what are you guys doing?" Flex asked stuttering and blushing hard.

"Just wait for it dear." we both said it together while taking our clothes off.

When we take our clothes of except our shorts we got to the bed and I pinned him down but before he could say anything I quickly kissed him he gasp so I got the opportunity to snake my tongue this of his mouth.

I want to hear him moan but he won't let it out then I notice Kyle is rubbing his pants. "Aahh~~ Aaahhh~~~!" he moan in the kiss he wrap his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss we fight for dominant but I won so I explore every corner of his mouth.

"Let me try Kyll." Kyle said. I broke the kiss so he could air but not long he already got kissed by Kyle I go and start to take his pants off. He moaned.

When I fully takes it off I can see his bulge hard I notice that there is something in his pockets I take and look at it. It was a condom. "Oh, you are ready~ Aren't you Flex?" I said smirking.

He broke kiss from Kyle. "S-shut up just put it in and hurry up!" he shouts.

We both smirked wide. "Say that again dear. And please clear it because we don't understand you." we both say.

He blushes. "I said. I need you now please! Put it in me! Please!" he plead.

We smirked Kyle flipped him over but before we get our thing inside we put the condoms just in case if besides we don't want him to pregnant not in the right age.

After that I enter his mouth as Kyle take his boxers off and enters him. "Aaahhh!!!" Flex cried out in pain.

"Sssshhhh~~ Come down dear we promise this will be pleasure soon. Just tell us if we can move now." I said whipping his tears.

After 1 minute he let us move. We both move slowly just in case he is not to be hurt. "Twins faster!" he shouts in moan.

"Oh, we will...Baby~~" we both said it together.

No one's POV

After that sex. The three cuddle in the bed.

"We love you, Troy~"

"I love you two too, Kyll and Kyle~"

The three of them heard those sweet words they fall asleep in the bed. Still naked.

While Izuku and Shouta in the another side they don't mind that Troy is with the twins because they know he'll be okay with the twins.

And they all both asleep.

Okay finish the last chapter is finish. The books two of this story will be out soon.
I wish you don't get mad that I cut the story.