Chapter 37: My love.

The next morning
In class A

Izuku's POV

I was here at the class room not talking to my friends just reading a book. I'm still scared from what happened to me flashbacks from Michael what done to doesn't getting off of my mind. I don't know how to remove it.

Then Shouta came in I'm not smiling. "Okay everyone we have a training today so get in to your suits and go outside." he said they all said yes except for me, Todoroki, and Kacchan.

After training

Izuku's POV

I was here at the top of the roof top eating and getting some fresh air I don't care if someone wants to look at I'd rather jump to the roof. Wait what? Why am I going to do that? Am I finish with my life? I did to get people away from me including Shouta. But the question is....why? I'm still so depress what happened to it.

I got back to reality when my phone rings. "Hello, who is it?" I asks him or her.

"Deku, it's me Ochaco. Where are you? We all worried about you. We kept searching for you even Mr. Aizawa is worried for you too. Where are you?"

"I'm here at my dorm. Yeah at my dorm. Hahaha." I laugh nervously.

"Give that to me. Midoriya is me Sero what do you mean your at your dorm? We are at you dorm now we ask your nephew he said your weren't here don't lie to us. Where are really are you?"

"Um...yeah...haha...I'm here at the cafeteria eating. Yeah at the cafe." I lie.

"Okay? We are going there to check you there if your not there were going to tell the teachers you are lost or lying. Bye."

I end the call I put my phone in my pocket and stare at the blue sky I lay down to get some full view. I don't want to see them I'm still depress from what happened to me.

After a few minutes my phone rings again I'm getting pissing off. I pick out my phone and answer it. "Hello?"

"Midoriya it is Iida we are all in the teacher lounge. You are lying to us you said you are in the cafe but you search the whole cafe  weren't there so we reported to the teachers your lying to us. So tell us...where really are you Midoriya?"

"Okay fine wanna know. I'm at the....bathroom I'll be there in 5 minutes. Okay. Ba bye."

I lie and ended the call I just stare at the blue sky again and listen to some songs in my mp3 player. After 1 hour my phone rings again I pick up my phone and silent it so I can't hear the ring and I volume up mi volume in my mp3 player I just wanna be alone for today.

Iida's POV

1 hour is past and there still no sign of Midoriya she is lying. "So where's Midoriya? 1 hour had pass and there is still no sign of her." Miss Mandalay said.

"She is lying I can't believe she did that to us. Midoriya-san never lied before, but why now?" Momo asks.

"How about call her again Iida?" Mineta asks I nod and dialed her number.

It is ringing but no answer. "It is ringing but she it's answering it." I said they all worried about her.

"We need to find her Iida-kun." Uraraka said I agreed and my classmates agreed too.

"We will help too. She is our student too so we need to help to find young Midoriya." All might the other heroes agreed too and we all look for her.

Aizawa's POV

I was so worried to my girlfriend I decided to check the roof top and lucky me she is here I close the door to the roof luckily she didn't heard me because she is wearing headphone.

I slowly walk to her I sit the top of her head she didn't noticed me because her eyes were close so I decided to bend my head to face her face and I kiss her lips she was shock she was about to fight and push me back when she noticed me she kissed me back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes when I decided too broke the kiss she sat up and looked at me. "You scared me I thought you were someone who have a crush on me and kissed me like that." she said and smack my chest playfully I giggled.

"I'm the one who is scared to what had happened to you. Make sure you don't do that again or I have to punish you, okay?" I said she nod.

I cross my legs and she lay down her head in my lap. "Why are you lying to your friends?" I ask her. "I wanna get away from them I'm still depress so every time they call I lie I'm sorry Shouta that I pushing you and others away from me. I wish you forgive me." she said tearing up.

I bend down and kiss her forehead. "I forgive you my love." I said.
With my phone rings I pull it out of my pocket and it was Hizashi I then answered it.

"Hey are on speaker?"

"No, I'm here outside looking for your girl and I can't find you two all of them are in the teachers lounge now waiting for you, me, and Midoriya. So...do you found her?"

"Don't tell to everyone, okay? ' Okay.' I'm here at the roof top with Izuku we will be at the tea-" I have been cut by Izuku.
"Just a sec." I say to Hizashi

"What?" I asks her.

"I don't wanna go down could we stay here at the roof top until sunsets, please Shouta?" she said I let out a sigh and nod then I get back to me and Hizashi's call.

"Change. Tell them I found her but don't tell where we are and get Izuku's niece and nephew up here, okay?"

"Sure okay I get them up their, with food?"

"Yeah, with food."

"Okay bye."

"Yeah bye."

He ended the call I looked at Izuku and she was staring at the blue sky. "I love you, Shouta."

"I love you too, Izuku my love." I kiss her in the lips and broke up. After a few minutes her niece and nephew came and we have a nice day just the four of us.

"I love you, Shouta."

"I love you too, My love."

I won't let anyone or anybody get near to my love and to her niece and nephew. Why? Because I love them.

Eiffel: Okay time finish chapter 3:31am. Yeah yeah so early and why not? So I hope you like it the story goodbye readers. And goodnight.