Chapter 1

Taehyung entered the school and scanned the students that crowded the hallway. When he didn't see his pup he pouted but soon realized someone must know where he is.

"Excuse me?" He asked to a random girl. She turned around and when she saw him she blushed,

"Umm w-what can I do for you?" Taehyung smiled,

"Could you tell me where I can find Jeon Jungkook?" The girl's eyes widened,

"You don't want to find him! He's scary and his friends are scary too!" Taehyung chuckled and rested a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"I'll be fine I promise. Does he have someplace he goes a lot?"

"The basement? It's supposed to be a place for the archery club to meet but there is no more archery club so it's abandoned. Jungkook and his friends go there whenever they can." The girl explained, pointing down the hall. Taehyung looked over and smirked when he saw a door labeled 'archery area'

"Thank you so much." Taehyung said quickly before rushing off and opening the door. He went down a couple steps before peeking into the floor to observe the boys.

"Oh fuck off Jin hyung. I know I'm technically not supposed to be gay but he looked so fuckable!" The boy Taehyung recognized as Jungkook whined. A tall boy with pink hair glared at Jungkook and flicked his ear. Taehyung had to stop himself from killing a bitch when Jungkook flinched.

"I don't care if he looked fuckable, Jungkook! You know what your father would do if he found out you fucked a guy!" A boy with purple hair shouted as he too glared at Jungkook.

"Okay so all that aside, how was he?" A boy with orange hair asked only to be smacked by a boy with blonde hair. He couldn't see these ones faces as they were in a circle.

"Shut the fuck up Hoseok!" Taehyung smiled, so when Hoseok said he knew Jungkook he meant inner circle know. Taehyung decided to make his presence known.

"Hoooobi~" He singsonged causing the six boys to jump and look at him.

"Who in the fuck are you?" Jungkook shouted as he glared heatedly at Taehyung. Hoseok flinched, he knew Taehyung didn't like being disrespected.

"I'd watch your mouth pretty boy." Taehyung growled out, all the sunshine gone from his face. For a second Jungkook looked scared but he quickly hid it with anger.

"I don't care what you would do! Get the fuck out of our basement!" Jungkook retorted.

"Whatever. I'm not leaving until I speak with Hobi hyung." Taehyung stated before climbing down the rest of the stairs.

"Hi TaeTae. What do you want you pest?" Hoseok asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Ah ah ah, I still know what makes you tick, Hobi." Hoseok's eyes widened and he took a step back. His eyes glued themselves to the ground immediately and his hands clasped together in front of him.

"Sorry Taehyung. What do you need?" Taehyung stepped up to Hoseok and caressed his cheek,

"There he is. Now is my stuff ready?"

"Almost. Still working on the...uh..p-plug." Hoseok stuttered as his friends watched on in awe. Except for Jungkook, he looked pissed. Taehyung nodded,

"Can I pick the other stuff up after school? I wanna check it out before using it." Hoseok sighed,

"I don't think you'll be using it anytime soon. I know how-,"

"What in the fuck is going on?!" The blonde haired boy shouted, Taehyung rolled his eyes, what is it with disrespectfulness today?

"Wanna repeat that, sweetheart?" Taehyung growled out as his gaze flickered over to the boy.