Chapter 2

There will be quite a few timeskips in this chapter. They are marked with *** anywaaaaau happy reading!
———
Taehyung woke up the next morning a bit happier than the last. He had his pup's number after all. He sat up and yawned before picking up his phone and sending a quick good morning text to Jungkook, making sure to sign it so Jungkook knew who it was. After that was done Taehyung got out of bed and showered before getting dressed and grabbing a small breakfast.

Once he reached the school he stopped by his locker and got his books before heading down to the basement.

"Hi guys." The blue haired boy greeted. Jin looked up from his phone. When he saw Taehyung he smiled slightly,

"Hey. Jungkook's late again, before you ask." Taehyung chuckled and fell onto a beanbag,

"How did you know what I was going to ask?"

"Is there anything else you ask?" Namjoon asked with a snort. Taehyung pretended to debate in his head before chuckling,

"Guess not."

"You're serious about dating Jungkook right?" Yoongi asked suddenly. Taehyung turned his head to see the mint haired boy draped on a beanbag chair.

"Yes. I have to admit at first I just wanted to fuck him then I met him and I just-I don't really know how to explain it. I just feel like...god this sounds cliche...I feel like we were meant to be." Taehyung explained, pausing multiple times to try and put his feelings into words. Yoongi smiled,

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear." He then turned and curled up, his eyes closing. Snores could be heard from him in minutes.

"I don't understand how that boy can fall asleep so quickly." Jin muttered in astonishment. Namjoon chuckled and watched as the king haired boy cuddled into the beanbag.

"He's kind of...cute don't you think?" Jin nodded to Namjoon's question,

"Definitely. I wish we knew if he was into guys at all or not." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows,

"Why would that matter?"

"Oh right we never told you. Me and Namjoon are looking for a third boyfriend. We both love Yoongi but he's secretive so it's difficult to tell if he would want to date two guys at the same time." Namjoon explained as he stared wishfully at the sleeping boy.

"You guys would be cute together. Although I pity Yoongi's ass cause you guys seem to be kinky fuckers." Taehyung said, somehow being cute and inappropriate at the same time.

"How in the hell can you just like say stuff like that and not be bothered?" Jimin asked in confusion. Taehyung chuckled. He knew he was blunt. He also knew that sometimes being blunt wasn't what he was supposed to be in certain situations, but he did it anyway.

"Oh! Taehyung, we were planning on hanging out today after school. Think you could make it?" Jin asked. Taehyung nodded, he was caught up in his classes and had descent grades which meant no need for studying. He also had no other friends so he was free.

"Of course, what will we be doing?" Taehyung asked curiously. He had never hung out with friends before, he tended to stay home.

"Probably just go to the mall and see what they have there. There's a cinema if you want to watch a movie." Jimin suggested as he leaned against Hoseok's side. Taehyung nodded,

"Is Jungkook going?"

"No, he usually stays after school to help Hoseok's Dad prepare for his lesson. His dad is the gym teacher by the way." Taehyung frowned but nodded, disappointed he wouldn't be able to see his pup.