Chapter 6

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
________
Jungkook awoke to warmth. It took him a second to remember what happened yesterday and who was sleeping beside him.

A smile spread across his face and he giggled softly. Maybe he changed his mind about Taehyung a bit too quickly but he felt like he could trust him. He had never felt like that before (except with his group of friends that he has known for years.)

As his thoughts ran away from him Jungkook turned over. When he did he became aware of two things. One, Taehyung had his arm wrapped around his waist and two, Jungkook woke up with a boner. Stupid horny teenage body.

Jungkook felt his hard on throb as the image of Taehyung fucking him came to his mind. Stupid horny teenage mind.

"T-Taehyung, let me go I need to uh pee." Jungkook said as he lightly shook the elder. Taehyung made an annoyed noise before tightening his grip on Jungkook,

"Can't. Too tired." Jungkook groaned then and turned around. Since the boy was refusing to get up Jungkook examined his features.

It was no lie that Taehyung was beautiful. His skin had a couple moles scattered around which only seemed to add to his attractiveness. His lips were plump but not overly so and Jungkook knew Taehyung's eyes were gorgeous. But Jungkook's gaze was set on the blue haired boy's lips. Did they always look so kissable?

As a split second decision Jungkook closed the gap between them and connected their lips. At first Taehyung didn't kiss back but then his hand slipped behind Jungkook's neck and he kissed him full force.

Their lips moved in sync for a while before Taehyung's tongue swiped at Jungkook's bottom lip. Jungkook opened immediately and moaned softly into the kiss when their tongues danced around each other.

Since they needed to breath they pulled apart. Taehyung blinked his eyes open and smiled at the blushing Jungkook.

"If you wake me up like that all the time I might just die in my twenties." Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's comment and cuddled into his chest.

"Boys! I'm off to work! Oh and Kookie I need to speak with you later!" Jungkook's mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay Mom! Bye!"

"Bye Jisoo!"

After a couple minutes of silence Jungkook became painfully aware of his boner. Jungkook bit his lip as he tentatively started grinding on Taehyung's leg. He couldn't help the soft moan that escaped him as he finally got the friction he had wanted.

"Fuck. That was hot, baby." Taehyung growled out before crashing their lips together again. The kiss was more passionate and desperate this time.

Taehyung's hands travelled over the younger boy's skin before he slipped one hand into Jungkook's boxers. He slowly massaged Jungkook's ass causing Jungkook to sigh.

Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung enough to speak,

"If you do that I might just fall asleep again." Taehyung chuckled deeply causing Jungkook to mewl.

"I don't think you'll be doing much sleeping, Bun." Jungkook's body jolted when he felt Taehyung's finger press against his entrance.