Chapter 7

Taehyung walked up and plopped into the seat beside Jungkook.

"Hiya Bun, how was your day yesterday?" Jungkook didn't look up from his phone and answered,

"Why would you care?"

Jungkook's friends didn't miss the hurt that flashed through Taehyung's eyes.

"Why wouldn't I care? You're my bunny." Taehyung said, scooting closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up suddenly and turned to look at Taehyung. The elder was surprised at the rage in the boy's eyes.

"You're a fuckboy. I'll never be your bunny." Jungkook spat out before storming out of the classroom. He barely paid attention to the teacher calling for him to come back.

"What in the hell did you do?" Jin asked, half shocked and half angry.

Taehyung kept his gaze on the door that had been slammed moments ago and shrugged.

"I went over to his house on Thursday, as you know, and we talked and it was a great time. His mom invited me to stay over and Friday we spent the day watching a movie and eating pizza. I had to leave early but that's because he said his mom wanted him to clean the house as punishment for failing a big test last week." Taehyung said, feeling a bit hurt.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and titled his head,

"There weren't any tests last week."

"So he lied to me?" Taehyung asked, shocked that Jungkook wouldn't just say he wanted him to leave.

"Apparently." Jin replied. "But he doesn't often lie and definitely not without a reason."

"So...what happened?" Yoongi questioned.

Taehyung shrugged again and replayed the events of Friday in his mind, searching for something that could've set Jungkook off.

***

It was a Wednesday when Jin finally snapped. The days of Jungkook ignoring Taehyung and brushing off any questions pertaining to what happened were over.

Jin noticed the way Jungkook's eyes were rimmed with red and the boy had prominent eyebags. That's why he dragged the cursing boy to an abandoned classroom and locked him in before turning and glaring at him.

"What is going on with you?" The elder asked, his worry showing in his eyes.

Jungkook shuffled and looked down at his feet,

"I don't know what you're-,"

"Bullshit!"

Jungkook looked up in surprise. The eldest seldom cursed. But looking at Jin's worry filled eyes and heated glare he understood why the foul word had come from his mouth.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice your eyes? You look like you've been crying and not sleeping. What in the hell happened on Friday, sweetie?" Jin asked.

"Taehyung was talking to a girl while we were hanging out. She was calling him baby and shit like that and trying to get him to ditch me and come to her. He told her that he would after the first movie was over." Jungkook explained, hearing Jin's breath halt. "So I kicked him out with the lie that my mom wanted me to clean as punishment for failing a test last week. I was so stupid, hyung. Taehyung is a fuckboy just like me...."

"Did you ask him who the girl was?" Jin questioned, hoping it was a misunderstanding.

Jungkook shook his head. The girl was calling Taehyung baby what else would she be other than a hookup or even a girlfriend?

"You should at least ask him, Jungkook. Maybe you misunderstood?" Jin encouraged.

"Maybe." Was all Jungkook said before brushing past Jin and unlocking the door before exiting the room.

Jin sighed, "These children..." He then shook his head gently before walking out of the classroom as well.

***

It was Friday when Jungkook stopped answering his friends calls and texts.

It was Saturday when his mother called Namjoon crying and saying Jungkook was in the hospital.

And it was Monday when Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon went to school without Jungkook for the first time that year.

Hi wow this chapter is short. Anyway I might be setting up some angst so like sorry in advance if you're a soft reader.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Goodbye my lovelies!

~Alex <3