Chapter 3

HI IM NOT DEAD OKAY COOL NOW READ
———
Taehyung awoke with a curse. Why didn't his alarm go off? He would have to wait until lunch to talk to his pup now.

"Dad! Why didn't you wake me up?!" Taehyung shouted as he got out of bed. He was heading over to his closet when he heard his father's reply,

"It's Saturday you moron! Why would I be here otherwise?!" Taehyung froze, oh right. His dad was the principal.

"Sorry Dad!" With that Taehyung walked back to his bed and collapsed onto it.

At least he wasn't going to have a tardy. But now he couldn't talk to his pup until Monday. That gives Jungkook so much time to think negative thoughts.

Taehyung suddenly remembered, he has Jungkook's number. Taehyung lunged for his phone and quickly unlocked it going to the messaging app.

•••

Taehyung: Hey

My Puppy: Who is this?

Taehyung: I'm your future husband 😘

          Change contact name to Bitch

                Yes                             No

My Puppy: Ugh. How did you get my number?

Bitch: Namjoon

My Puppy: Sorry I gotta go plan a murder, byyyyyye

Bitch: Wait!

My Puppy: Ugh

Bitch: What you saw yesterday meant absolutely nothing to me.

My Puppy: Its no big deal

Bitch: Don't think I don't like you okay pup? You interest me very much in fact

My Puppy: wat

Bitch: I said you interest me. You are so adorable!

My Puppy: Whatever. Bye still gotta kill Namjoon

Bitch: Noooo! I can't kiss you if you're in prison!

My Puppy: *commits murder quicker* That's a shame really

Bitch: You're mean

My Puppy: Does that mean you'll leave me alone?

Bitch: Absolutely I will not

My Puppy: Damn. Alright I gotta go for real though cause my mom wants me for something

Bitch: Goodbye pup!

My Puppy: Yep whatever bye hyung
•••

Taehyung squealed, his pup had called him hyung. He would've preferred Master or Daddy but hyung was a good start.

While his mind thought of Jungkook Taehyung remembered the collar he got the boy. The blue haired boy got off his bed and walked to his dresser.

He pulled open the top drawer closest to the bed and rummaged around until he pulled out a collar, a quite pretty collar at that.

It had a small lock on it that said 'KT'. The base color was purple and diamonds were lined up in the middle of the collar.

"Tae! Lunch!" Taehyung perked up at the mention of food and quickly ran out of his room, shoving the collar into his sweatpants pocket, before stomping down the extravagant stairs.