Calls

Eliot got in his car and called kath on speaker. 

"Hello ?" A half asleep kath mumbled 

"Hey kath hows things in Japan ? "Eliot asked

"Good good . What's wrong I can hear your voice going high ." 

"Well tannar and lannan are both in hospital ." 

"What , why . I'm coming home right now !" 

"No no it's okay lannans almost better and they caught Marcus he did it apparently ."

"How are the kids ?" 

"Well I'm just on my way to pick them up from school ." 

"And how's tannar ?" 

"Ugm ,I dont really know she passed out through loss of blood and doctors took her away . Lachy s at the hospital now . He's sat with lannan and waiting for news on tannar ."

"Ya know he was gonna propose this week ."

"What no ."

"He wanted to make it special ."

"He did ?" 

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry I've just pulled up to school . Talk soon bye ." Eliot said before hanging up he saw Maisie walking over followed by Nathan and Kaycie . 

"Hi kids how was school ?" Eliot said as cheerfully as he could 

"Educational" Kaycie answered back

"Boring can I please take off this stupid uniform I hate it and it's not fair why does dawn not have  to wear uniform ." Nathan whined 

"Can I go over to Abbie's at the weekend dad pleeeease ." Maisie asked 

"Your sister goes to high school not junior and I aren't sure yet Mais I need to talk to you guys first ." 

As they pulled up to the house dawn stood outside in her usual black clothes and gave eliot a death stare . 

"Hey hunny ." Eliot said walking up to her "why are you stood outside ." 

"Because the police won't let me into my own house !" Dawn shouted . Eliot sighed and opened the door a police man looked at him and gave a nod Eliot brought the kids in and sat down on the sofa . Just as he sat down Dylan began to cry . Eliot stood up and made him a bottle as his phone rang . 

"Hey baz you okay?" Eliot said half asleep 

"Are you okay Eliot ?" Baz said sounding like he was having a heart attack 

"Yeah I'm fine you ?" 

"I'm good I heard about what happened with the eacots . How are the kids dealing with it ?" 

"I haven't told them yet I know that that where like family to them I think I'll tell them now so I'm gonna go ." 

"Okay bye mate ."

"Bye ." Eliot said hanging up yet again he shouted for dawn . She came down her phone in hand obviously texting . 

"Who are you texting ?" Eliot asked 

"a person ." Dawn replayed 

"Very funny we need to talk love ." 

Eliot explained what had happened and she took it really well and ended up comforting Eliot by bed time everyone knew and the police had left. Eliot took the kids to bed and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow .............