Helper

ELIOTS POV

After the alarm from the CCTV we have around our house went off Brodey drove to the house but i decided to go to the police station to report it. 

As i pulled up and got of my car a police van parked next to. And to my surprise 2 police officers dragged Tannar out of the back. It was clear she'd been crying as their was tear stains down her cheeks and her eyes where blood shot but the thing that worried me most was the dark red liquid glistening against the skin of her foot. 

I followed them in hoping to get a better view I tried explaining to the officer that she was innocent but they wouldnt listen. They just put her in a room marked Questioning. 

I sat down and sighed. After a few minutes i decided to find out what was going on so i pulled out my phone and looked at the footage. After watching all of it i just went blank the world froze the only thing that brought me back down to earth was the noise of my phone smashing against the concrete floor. 

A police man came and cleaned up the mess, just after i had thanked him i saw someone exit the room they'd placed Tannar in. The woman who exited the room walked straight up to the main entrance counter, skipping the small cue that had been made, and began talking to the man at the desk whilst he hammered  it into the computer. 

My phone suddenly started buzzing symbolising that someone was ringing me. It was Brodey. 

"Eliot iv...ive got some bad news."  Brodey began but i cut him off.

"Lannan is he?" I just couldn't say that last word

"Eliot im sorry but............ he's gone." I sighed  wishing i would just wake up from this messed up dream. I would turn over and Kath would be there Lannan and Tannar would have slept over but sadly non of that was real this was the reality. 

Lannan was gone.