Part 21

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae pulls Tee's hand in his when they are walking at the beach. Tae decides to bring Tee for a short vacation to rest his mind and body. Tee can't stop smiling, his crush, his first love is here, with him.

Out of sudden Tee chuckles, the chuckles break Tae's concentration. Tae looks at Tee.

"what's so funny?" ask Tae.

"nah, I just remember how I tried to court you before. I'm so silly"

Tae smiles and holds Tee's shoulders

"I'm glad you court me Tee. I hurt you when I rejected you before and you don't know how much I regret it" say Tae, he means it, he is really regrets rejecting Tee, because he never feels this happy when he is around others. Tee makes him perfect.

"it's okay Phi, that was the part of courting. It's hurt because that was my first rejection" Tee laughs again but Tae is surprised that he take a look at Tee closely.

"wait, I'm the only one that rejected you before?" ask Tae with a frown, Tee doesn't understand why his lover so overwork about this matter.

"how many people you date before?" ask Tae clearly jealous right now.

Tee chuckles and thinks hard, he can't believe his lover is jealous about his past.

"erm..." Tee tries to drag time, teasing his unhappy boyfriend.

"how many?" rush Tae more.

"how about you? How many dates you have before?" ask Tee back.

"1, just one and then you. You will be my date now and forever. Now, tell me how many people you dated before?" Tae is dead serious about this, he can't hide his true emotion at all.

"just one Phi and that's you. You are my first love, crush and a guy that I want to have. You are the first person that I courted, dated and got rejected" answer Tee really long, he hopes with his explanation will calm Tae a bit.

Tae relief a deep sigh and hugs Tee tight, he really can't get away with the jealousy. Tee has everything and deserve every good men in the earth.

"Then, I'm your first in everything?" ask Tae and hugs Tee's waist closer to him.

Tee averts his eyes and look around, now he feels shy to admit that. Tae is first for him and he tends to keep it as the last too.

"so, when you will kiss me? I can't wait to have your first kiss" whisper Tae makes Tee blushes hard.

Tee's eyes blink repeatedly a few times and he needs to find a way to escape. He really wants to kiss Tae but he can't understand why he is so shy right now.

"Ah, kites! Let's play!" Tee get away from the hugs and run to the people who sell kites.

Tae chuckles and only can shake his head. Tee also know how to be shy and show his adorable side. Tae laughs when Tee runs to him with two kites with him.

"Phi, if your kite stay in the air longer than mine, I will kiss you" bets Tee, he even wriggling his brows.

Tae smirks and move forward to take the kite Tee is giving him.

"if I win, you will kiss me and I will kiss you. So, two kisses"

"okay, but, if I win. Please sleep on the couch" the offers are bad, they just come here and Tee already wants to make Tae sleep on the couch. He already imagine they cuddles on the bed, waking up together in the morning and spend time together on the bed, doing nothing.

"what? Why?" ask Tae not really agree with the bet.

"because, I'm sure I will die if we sleep together on one bed, my hearts beat so fast doctor, like super fast. I can't die early right?" ask Tee back and Tae laughs with his little lover silliness.

"besides, I promised Godt too. He told me to not jump on you." answer Tee more and Tae laughs loudly.

"hey Phi, you are super damn good, I really can jump on you. Better keep our relationship slow and steady than fast and furious"

"okay. I just need to win the bet then" answer Tae while shaking his head. He knows that Godt must brainwashed his brother before they come here. It's not like Godt afraid Tee jump on Tae but the opposite. Godt is a protective brother.

Tee is really confident in playing kites, it's also need some skills and training. That's why Tee wins the bet and Tae blames his kite for not flying. Tee laughs and pats his disappointed boyfriend.

"so, I win the bet. You can use the couch tonight" Tee grins happily, like he really hopes Tae sleep on the couch.

Tae is pouting and still can't accept that he lost the bet and will sleep on the couch for their vacation. He imagines lot of things to do together.

"Phi, you just need to sleep on the couch, we can cuddle and watch movie together on the bed." Tee console his sulking boyfriend and Tae's smiles lit up. He will pretend to fall asleep when they were together on the bed.

Tee knows Tae is thinking or maybe planning something in his smart brain but Tee just let it pass. He gives Tae his kites and runs to the ice cream store, he needs something sweet and cold right now.

Tae walks slowly to Tee, Tee will need money because Tee spends all of his money already, buying kites for them.

Like Tae thought, Tee got no money on him at all. Tae chuckles and pay for the ice cream. Tee just bought one because Tae is not really like sweet things. Tae prefers warm black coffee than cold ice cream.

"just one?" ask Tae to Tee, Tee is enjoying his ice cream alone.

"yup. We will go to the cafe and buy you warm black coffee" answer Tee clearly understand Tae's preference.

"but I want to try that too" Tae shows the ice cream on Tee's hand. Tee blinks and offers a bite to Tae. Tae smiles and eat it, he likes it.

"good?" ask Tee excited, Tae nods his head and take Tee's hand into his. They continue to walk together to the the cafe.

Some people stares at their hands together, in the past he might be bothered about that but not anymore. He loves Tee and he will fight for the best to have Tee. If some people can't accept them, that are their problems.

Tee enjoys every bit of the ice cream and finish it fast, fast enough even they are still on their way to the cafe. It's still far.

"Tee, here" Tae wipes stain on Tee's mouth with his finger.

Tee grins and thanks the man. They continue to walk while gazing on the sea. Everything looks beautiful right now.