Part 35

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

After the magazine that Tee act as a model released, Tee got a lot of calls from companies to offer him work as a model but he reject all of it. What Tee dislike the most is, James keep appearing in the boutique and try to make friends.

Tee rejects another offer today and sighs deeply, he is really stressed with the call and James that keep disturbing him. What makes he can't blast anger to James is because that model is the nephew of Tina, that's mean James is Tae's cousin.

Tee shut his phone off and start to work, if he keep his phone on, he might get call from other agencies again.

"Why you don't try it first Tee?" ask Chi curious, it will make Tee famous too.

"No phi, I don't like it. I'm fine with working here, I don't like to be the attention" answer Tee with a tired smile. Chi can't say anything else and just nods her head. That's Tee's life.

"How about James. He still disturb you?" ask Chi more and Chi laughs when Tee shows his annoyed face.

"he is lucky he is Mam's nephew or else his face can't be used as model anymore" mutters Tee and Chi laughs hard at that.

They keep talking until Tina enter the shop with a long sigh. Tina is clearly sad and worried right now.

Chi go to Tina to ask what happened and Tee go to bring cold water. Tee brings a glass of cold water when he heard what they are talking about.

"I don't understand why Tae keep rejecting to get married with Mint. When I ask why he just say that he don't want it"

Tee puts the water on the table and stands beside Chi.

"he fought with Mr. Jaturapoom again?" ask Chi.

"Yes. I told my husband that he can't force our child to marry our choice because that are their life. Tharn is really stubborn, just same with Tae"

"Maybe Tae has a solid reason why he doesn't want to marry Mint. Maybe he already has someone else" state Chi just as her opinion.

"I thought so too" said Tina.

Tee feels like running away right now. They are basically talking about Tee without they know it.

"Tharn said, if Tae already has someone else, he needs to bring her home. If we like her than we will accept her but if not, Tae need to marry Mint"

"what if it's not her" mutters Tee alone, now he is scared and understand why Tae worry so much.

"huh?" ask Chi and Tina, they thought Tee said something just now.

Tee laughs awkwardly and excuse himself to the toilet. He almost piss in his pants just now.

Tee take out his phone and dials Tae's number, he needs to know if Tae is okay. Tina come here after their family meeting.

"Tee?" ask Tae with a sad voice and Tee already know why. He feels pity to Tae.

"Are you okay?" ask Tee softly.

"My father force me to bring you to meet my family or else he will announce our engagement" Tae really sounds sad that he almost crying.

Tee hopes he was there, near Tae to give the man a hug and to console the poor heart.

"Tee, let's see them" suggest Tae after a while and Tee doesn't know what to say. He is scared.

"but, what about your father conditions?" ask Tee back and Tae become silent. That's the most problematic one here.

"Phi, I love you. Don't think so much for now and I need to go. Please hang on, okay?"

"Okay. I love you too Tee. I want to marry you, not Mint" Tee smiles at the confession. He is really happy.

When Tee returns James is here, talking with Tina and the moods is better. Tee regrets leaving the toilet because he needs to face James. Tee ignores James and go to Chi, asking for works to do.

"Aunty, can I borrow your worker today?"

"Chi or Tee?" ask Tina

"of course Tee. Can I?" ask James with a wide smile.

Tee at the back prays hard that Tina will not let him leave.

"Tee, come here for a moment" calls Tina and Tee mutters a silent curse to the smiling James.

"Yes mam?" ask Tee with a small smile.

"aunty, I want to bring Tee to lunch. Please let him, we got lot to catch up" James already stand beside Tee and his hands already around Tee's waist.

Tee is boiling inside and try to pry off the hand off of him. He really dislike James more and more. Tina laughs a bit and nod her heads.

"You like my worker that much hm?" ask Tina teasing.

"more than you can imagine aunty. Can I?" ask James excited.

"oh,mam. I can't go now because our stock just arrive today and I need to..."

"it's okay Tee. Works can wait but my busy nephew can't. Just make sure you bring him back okay?"

"okay! Love you aunty!" James hugs Tina and holds Tee's hand to lead him away from there.

Tee really wants to run away and he hopes Chi or anyone will help him today.

"Tee, wait!" yells Chi and Tee is happy right now. Chi will help him.

"change the uniform first" said Chi and Tee is really disappointed.

James look at Tee and laughs a bit before pushing Tee to the lockers room.

Tee takes time to change and he hopes time will move faster today. He is worried about Tae but he needs to get out with James. What a headache.

Tee comes out and James is fast to grab his hand. Tee pulls his hand away and put it in his pocket. James smirk and put his arms around Tee's waist, he likes that more. Tee feels like biting some arm off today.

"Bye aunty, thank you" said James before pushing Tee out of the shop. Tee is crying inside his heart because of the forced date today. He even add the hatred feeling to James.

"we will buy a new set of clothes to you" said James and Tee frowns hard. What does James mean?

"I will bring you as my date to an event" Tee almost vomit when he heard that.

"what?! I don't want to. I'm busy!"

"You will come because I already ask aunty as a permission"

"FYI Mr. James, after working hour, I follow my own order and I order myself to not go" Tee smiles annoyingly. He really wants to punch that arrogant face.

"You will come with me" Said James confident and drags Tee to enter a car, a luxury car. Tee can't help but wants to vomit blood with James attitude and show off.