Part 37

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee was dragged and forced to follow James to a party that he knows he isn't suitable for because clearly everyone is beautiful in their attires and status.

He success to run away from James when James is busy talking with his friends. Tee runs out to the lawn and sits beside the pool, sulking alone. How he wish he can see Tae right now.

James at the same time enjoying his moment and doesn't even realise Tee is not by his side anymore.

***

"James!" yells someone from far and James attention go to the owner of the voice. He yells back happily.

"Tae! My fav cousin!" James and Tae hug each other for a while. They are always close, time and their work make them got no time.

"So, how's life? I heard about Mint and you. What happened? Why you don't want to marry her?"

Tae sighs and just shakes his head, he knows James is a nosy man and he doesn't want to explain more about that.

"Don't talk about it. What about you, someone special yet?" ask Tae with a smirk, he knows James is a big playboy and that is the only thing he dislike about James.

"Yeah" answer James confident and Tae is surprised. Really surprised, because James never consider anyone special before.

"Woah, really? No more games?" ask Tae in disbelief. He sure James can't never change because James change his partner like he change his underwear.

"I don't know Tae. This person is, is so special and I think this person is the one for me. You know?" Tae can see how much James like this person he keeps saying about.

"I will hope the best for you. If you really like this person, appreciate them" Tae pats James's shoulder.

"Tae, he is a man, a boy. I really like him"

"Really?! Wait, so, your parent okay about it?" Tae really want to know because he will face the same thing later on.

"Yeah, they are okay about it." James smile wide.

Tae is happy for his cousin and he hopes for the best.

****

Tee is muttering a few bad words to James for leaving him alone. He is hungry but he can't enjoy the food, there are a lot of people that he doesn't know and he doesn't want to know.

"young man" greets someone and Tee almost fall from the chair because he is surprised. The one who greeted him laugh a bit.

Tee smiles sheepishly and wai politely.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you"

"It's okay sir" answer Tee politely.

"what are you doing here? The party is inside" ask the older man.

Tee looks inside and shakes his head, that was not his place to be, it feels different and uncomfortable.

"Are you James's partner?" the question almost make Tee to fall in the pool. No way!

"Why? Do you hate gay couple too?" ask Tee back, a bit offended with the question.

"No, I trust in love, not gender" the answer make Tee's smile lits up. The greeter can't help but smile back, that smile is addictive.

"what do you mean by 'too'?" Tee smiles drop and he averts his eyes.

"I'm sorry for asking that question, it's okay if you don't want to answer it" explain the greeter politely. He doesn't want to offend anyone.

"uh, no. It just, my parent hate it, and they hate me because of that" Tee tries to stop his tears by laughing. Tee looks to the dark sky, hoping he will not cry because of the same reason again.

The older man walks forward and hug Tee, he thinks he need to comfort the young man. Tee is surprised but hugs him back, tightly. He really miss to have a father again.

"it's okay. I'm sure you will have better"

"thank you sir" mutters Tee and break their hug, he wipes his tears too.

"So, are you and James together?" ask the older man in teasing way, Tee laughs again.

"No. I love another man but his parent force him a marriage that he doesn't want it because of their friendship." Tee's mood drop again. The older man ask Tee to sit and talk about it.

"Tell me"

"But you must promise to not tell anyone" Tee shows his pinky and the older man laugh before link their pinky fingers together.

"My lover, he had a girlfriend before me. I gave up on him once but at that time he falls for me, I'm happy but I can't believe it, how he can love me just like that, but he said he loves me and breaks up with his girlfriend properly. We were happy together after a while until one day, his parent want to tie he and his ex girlfriend. They never know they broke up. He try to explain to his parent but they want to tie them together, to tighten their relationship. Actually, the girl cheated on him for years but he forgive the girl and ask her to leave he alone. The girl threatened to tell his parent if he rejects the marriage"

"what make her got to threaten him?"

"Because his father's health is not in a good condition, he is afraid if his father shocked about his new relationship"

"Then, why he didn't tell his parent about the cheating?"

"Because his parent already love the girl like their own daughter, he also want to protect her dignity. It's not his place to expose it" mutters Tee sad.

The older man think about that for a while, it's really a sad love story for him.

"I, I don't understand why his parent can't accept his option to reject the marriage. Why?" ask Tee sadly.

The older man doesn't know what to say. He looks at Tee and he pity the poor man.

"I'm sorry for telling you this" Tee laughs because he is embarrassed, this is the first time they met and he doesn't even know the name, he already spit out everything. Maybe he really missed his father.

"It's okay. I like listening to your story. I will pray for your happiness. Your parent and your boyfriend's parent are a bad influence. Fight for your love" the older man kiss Tee's head and leave Tee alone.

Tee smiles wide and thanks the man for the encouragement.

What they don't know are, they need to watch whatever word get out from their mouth.