35

*one month later*

                  Annie pov
*i was so mad at them,if you don't know what i'm talking about i'm talking about,carson,lilia,asher,johnny,connor,jayden and kenzie,they were so joking with me cause i don't have a boyfriend,i told them that if they say that again i will leave,they said it again so i left, i walked down the hall way,asher was walking behind me,i was almost at the school doors when i saw something that made me shocked,I stopped walking*

Asher: annie we were just—O MY GOD WHAT THE HELL?

*yep peyton was cheating on asher,they just had their 1 month anniversary like 2 days ago*

Annie: i—

Peyton: hi asher

Asher: WHY THE HELL ARE U KISSING HIM?

Peyton: what a stupid,can't u understand that i only used you for attention,i never loved you asher angel what a dumb

Asher: wh-what did you just say

*he was about to slap her when I stopped him*

Annie: no ash let's go she's a slut

Asher: we are done peyton,you slut..

*I pushed asher away and sended him in the lunch table, i was sitting with carson and his friends today*

Carson: what happend?

Annie: umm,asher should i tell them

*asher just shrugged his shoulders and nodded*

Annie: well *sights* peyton was cheating on him this whole time,she was just using him

Connor: ow that must've hurt

Annie: i'm sorry asher

*asher was so mad he got up and started yelling at me*

Asher: IT WAS ALL UR FAULT,IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT I WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THAT,YOU RUINED EVERYTHING

Annie: YOU KNOW WHAT,YEAH SAY THAT'S MY FAULT CAUSE SHE DIDN'T EVEN DATED YOU FOR REAL, SHE NEVER LOVED YOU,YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT SHE CHEATED ON YOU THIS WHOLE TIME,ARE U FUCKING BLIND?

Asher: annie I-

Carson: asher stop dude,for god's sake what the hell are u doing?annie sit down

Annie: i'll never sit in the same table as him again

*i didn't even bother to cry cause i knew it wasn't necessary so i just walked over to my friends jay opened his arms and i fell on his arms and he hugged me*

Jay: don't worry anns,he didn't mean it

Annie: I don't care if he meant it or not,it just hurts...

Jay: no babyy shhhh....

*hmm no me and jay aren't dating,i was suprised he called me baby too so i just looked up at him and he was giggling,i just smiled and punched him playfully with my elbow and rested my head on his shoulder until the bell rang and i finished all my classes,it was time to go home, i drived the car alone i went to a park,i just sat there for a couple of minutes releasing i stayed there for good 3 hours it went by so fast,then i went home and saw mom getting ready*