44

annie's pov
i open my eyes slowly,asher's huge arms were wrapped around my waist,i tried to get up but he stopped me

asher: no stayy

annie: ash you know that we need to search for a house now

*the apartment was pretty big but we haven't planned living here for too long we are searching for a house*

asher: noooo please 5 more minutes

annie: ash c'mon now wake up pleaseee

*he hugged me tight to his body as i giggled and picked a kiss on his lips,he kissed me and that turned into a make out,we pulled away slowly*

asher: i love you

annie: i love you too

*he got on top of me and started kissing me again,i wrapped my arms around his neck as me make out,he started kissing my neck*

annie: asher if you give me a hickey imma kill you

asher: will you?

annie: yeah

*we fliped and now i was on top of him sitting in his stomach he pulled me down and kissed me again but this time i didn't kiss back*

asher: why aren't you kissing back babe?

annie: baby we need to go okay get up

asher: but babee

annie: babe come on now get ready we need to gooo

*i picked a kiss on his lips and he let go of me,i walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower,i got out and got ready,i dried my hair and curled them and did a light makeup*

*i walked over to bed and asher was still laying there*

annie: asher dov angel if you don't get uo right now imma leave without you

*he yawned and got up i went downstairs to make breakfast,i made pancakes and asher came and we ate,we left and searched for houses,we looked but none of those seemed so good to us,so we decided to drive to a house that asher saw and thinks it's pretty good*