Chapter Three

After much ease with Tyler and his /favorite/ nurse, they got all the fake tests done. It didn't take too long at all really. The man knew exactly what could be done and said to get Jenna's parents off his back.
"I cant believe our little girl is so sick..so unwell." Jenna's father spoke sadly, he would never cry however.
"Tom, I-I feel so guilty, like we should've known." Lauren, Jenna's mother said, voice laced with her own tears.
"oh please! have you guys ever checked her notebook? That bat would write suicide notes all the time!" Brennan huffed. And it was true, Jenna wrote notes all the time, but she didn't think it could be taken so seriously, the girl just loved writing.
Finally waking up, Jenna stared at the man who seemed to be staring for longer than necessary. "where's Jack?" she asked stupidly. "Jack?" Tyler asked. "...No need to worry about where Jack is right now Jenna, you're sick, you're unwell! we need you to rest!" Tyler said frantically, his face turning red and eyes darker than before, as he only scared her and made her spill shaky cries now.
Tyler grabbed her cheek roughly and pulled her close. "stop your crying—" He stopped himself as Jenna's mother heard her cries and walked in. "Oh honey!" she cried running to her side, not witnessing Tyler's touchy actions.
"I want to go home!" Jenna sobbed grabbing her mother's arm. She didn't remember much due to the drugs Tyler had her hooked up on. She pulled at the cords that seeped and vanished into her skin before being stopped by Tyler. He smiled sickly at her and moved her free hand to her chest, purposely letting it rest over her left breast.
"Jenna, please sweetie, you're not okay.." Lauren said moving closer to her daughter. "W-we've decided that it's best you stay..in a hospital." She didn't know how to break it to her slowly.
Jenna's eyes widened and she shook her head. She was so confused and desperate for answers.
Tyler gave the woman a look of disapproval. He shook his head before taking Jenna's hand that lay directly on her heart now. "you'll be okay, it's just till you're stable, when you're good, you leave." He hummed.
That wasn't true at all. Tyler was going to do everything in his power to keep Jenna from leaving now. Once you're in his hold, he doesn't let go.
Jenna stared at Tyler in shock and fear. She looked over at her mother who was too broken and torn to see her daughter be "sick" as Tyler posed her to be. "Mom!" she screamed, trying to climb out of bed. Jenna knew she was wasn't the best mentally, but she was never a threat to herself or others until that night.
"Mom! please!" she cried. Despite that, her mother quickly walked out in tears and ran to her husband, begging to be held.
It's always going to be hard to believe the one falsely claimed as sick...especially by someone so compelling.
Some nurses came into the room for Jenna, by Tylers orders. His words were nearly inaudible but the women shook their heads before coming at Jenna. She struggled pulling at the wires but in no time, a shot went straight into her arm and she quickly rested her eyes once again.
"thank god, she was actually getting annoying."
( just a short filler to get to the point )