Chapter Four

Tyler paced around room a couple times as he kept staring at Jenna who was knocked out from all of the drugs that was put into her system. Tyler bit his lip nervously and he walked over to her now, leaning down to cup her cheeks gently. He smiled to himself and pressed his warm lips against her slightly cold, chapped ones. "You look so much like my mother." Tyler whispered and he kissed along Jenna's jaw now. "May that bitch rot in hell." He mumbled and then he pulled back as he stared down Jenna's body. It was just too easy. Her parents had gave her up too easily and Tyler wasn't complaining about it at all.

Tyler's hands trailed down her arm, over her stomach, and then underneath her hospital gown. "You're much prettier than any other girl here, that's for sure. I wonder if they'd be jealous. They can get quite...nasty at times." Tyler said and at this point he was just obviously talking to himself. He rubbed at her thighs slowly and he smiled to himself. "Pretty little girl. I can only imagine how you feel on the inside. You probably taste so sweet." He chuckled and then he ran his fingers along the fabric of her panties. "All mine."

Before Tyler could do anything else, he felt Jenna shift from his touch. Tyler smirked and stuck his hands now in her panties. "Good morning babygirl...go back to sleep." Tyler whispered as Jenna whimpered and weakly tried pulling his hands out. "This is all just a nightmare." Tyler hummed as he used his other hand to comb Jenna's hair soothingly.

"S-stop..." Jenna mewled and she frowned as Tyler had some kind of restrain on her legs that kept them spread out and in place. She whimpered shakily when she felt Tyler's fingers rub along her clit.
"Things will only get worse if you fight it sweetheart." he chuckled. Jenna was in fear for her life and having some odd man touch her, made her a complete, confused mess. Despite having felt him touch her and waking up, Jenna found herself falling asleep again. She most likely fainted from how frightening this doctor was.

Tyler continued let his finger flick Jenna's clit. She was wet and soaking and he hadn't even shown her what to be weak over. "that's right" he smiled playing with her hair still. "just sleep it off my little girl, you'll feel better soon" Tyler said knowing she wouldn't be able to within the next moment.
Jenna was jolted awake again as she felt a slap to her face. Fear entered her eyes again and she panicked looking at Tyler, who was between her legs and leaning over her frail body. "i changed my mind" he snickered grabbing her thigh roughly and slapping it. Jenna flinched but it wasn't like she could go anywhere. "please!" she begged for what seemed the thousandth time. "i-i'm only 17..please" It was noticeable that Tyler was in his late twenty's, thirties even. It was all the fact that he was a doctor and the scruff on his face was more noticeable than it was a week ago.
Tyler shook his head ignoring the girls sad attempts to escape his hovering body. "what? you don't want me? you just want me to leave your side and let you rot here?" he suddenly showed a more empathetic face. In reality, he was just manipulating her to not even the best he could. "please honey, i want to help you" he said before spit came at his face Landing on his eye and part of his cheek, Tyler let out a heavy sigh and nodded. "alright..I see." he hummed getting off the bed. It squeaked but Jenna reopened her eyes and her eyes widened at the words that followed.

"i'll have my nurse give you some medicine..it'll put you to rest" he smiled walking towards the door. Tyler truly didn't know how Jenna would react.

"Wait!" she nearly screamed out. Jenna tried to lift herself and she reached her arm out that was restricted some. "please! please touch me." she begged. "i want—i want you and-and I won't do that again! please, i'll be your good girl" she panicked nodding as he walked closer to her now. Jenna smiled weakly and only whimpered as he grabbed her face roughly and spit back onto her. This time, his spit went more over her face. He kissed her lips deeply and he climbed back onto the bed.

"such a good girl already" he chuckled lifting Jenna's gown. He didn't hesitate to get down to her level and stick his fingers inside her quickly. Jenna gasped and bit her bottom lip roughly, enough to make it bleed. "w-wai—" Tyler cut her off. "shut up" he said fingering her quickly. He didn't give her time to get used to his fingers at all. Luckily, Jenna was already soaked.
Jenna had never touched herself. She never even watched porn before. She was a bit innocent. The new sensation honestly drove her wild. The way his fingers curled up and into her g-spot made her eyes roll back and she tried to grab anything around her. "ow!" she yelped out as Tyler only got more rough with her. "fuck..you're so tight. everything about you is perfect! You're so needy for daddy aren't you? does this feel good?" he hummed forcing his fingers deeper and hit her spot specifically. Jenna moaned out feeling her juices soak the bed around her.
The girl couldn't find any other reaction than to sit there and take it. She tilted her head back and knew this was ten times easier than sitting in a bed dying. She tried to spread her legs some and Jenna gasped as Tyler added another finger.
He looked exhausted already. He knew he had the girl wrapped around his finger and now playtime was over. He pulled them out and licked his cum covered his fingers. He stared Jenna in the eyes and flashed a small smile. "so sweet.." he hummed and leaned forward licking her lips teasingly. Tyler got off the bed and he wiped his fingers in Jennas hair before onto his jacket. "see you soon pretty girl." he spoke calmly as he injected more morpheme.
Jenna's eyes went heavy before she could speak up and argue and she soon fell asleep.
Tyler sighed heavily and the older man wiped his forehead as if there was even a slight bit of sweat and he exited the room, on his way to Jenna's new one already.