Chapter six

It had been about two weeks now. Jenna was still hospitalized and Tyler still had the most power over her and all the girls he brought here. It would be soon that Tyler transported them to his mental hospital.

Yes, Tyler owned another hospital just on the outskirts of town. It was where he brought most girls who weren't dying. Typically Tyler would overdose them with morpheme because as he puts it, "they don't give up."

Jenna was currently sitting up in a wheel chair. It was the first time she was out of the bed in a long time after Tyler caught her out of bed and he had knocked her off her feet...literally.

Jenna was staring at the wall. She pretty much went insane, but not as much as the other very impressionable girls. Jenna was still aware that Tyler was worse than her. In the process of being here, she learned two things.
1. Tyler had mommy issues
2. he was now attached to Jenna in some odd way.

The man refused to let her leave, wanting her to be there for him twenty four - seven.

Jenna's head snapped to the door as it opened up. Tyler came in and he instantly took off his coat and the gloves he just had on. "one of the girls tried to escape." he said to Jenna and smiled at her. It was clear what had happened to her.

Jenna only smiled weakly. "she got what she deserved." She only agreed with Tyler in hopes of swaying him to let her out. "Can I eat..?" she asked.

Tyler shook his head. "no, we're taking you out today..you know, to that special place?"

( not finished but needed to get it out so i remember to update lmao)