Chapter One "I'm sorry.."

'Hello' is thinking or thoughts
Hello is for the POV or for loud noise
POV=Point of View
Bnha doesnt belong to me
--------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku POV
Izuku was laying on a bed, the scientists have just finished cutting him for blood and giving him shots to give him more quirks.

   He sighed he was very tired and his whole body hurts he started to cry 'why is my life like this?' as he finished that thought a scientist walked in and I saw more needles, 'their going to hurt me and give me more quirks'.

    The scientist approached him, Izuku flinched until he heard a BOOM! The scientist walked out and I felt relief then I heard a shout "GET SUBJECT 159!!" (Izuku has a tattoo that has the number 159 on his neck.)

    A scientist then walked in and out this collar thing on me and had a remote thing with a red button. I finally realized what it was it was a electric collar then the scientist said "The Pro Heros are here and you subject 159 will listen and go kill them or you will get shocked."he said.

I felt fear in my whole body I then, slowly nodded and the scientist grabbed me and which I flinched and took me down a hallway then I saw people I think they were Heros, then there was All Might and the underground hero Eraserhead, The scientist teached me how to take down any hero, 'I don't want to hurt them..' then they finally see me, 'I don't want to get hurt..'I slowly raise my hand and I then said "I'm sorry..."