First Friend and Worries

(This takes place after Izuku called Hizashi and Aizawa dad's)

3rd POV
After the door closed Hizashi couldn't stop balling his eyes out after Izuku called him and Aizawa dad! It was Izuku's first time calling them that, it made out extra special that Izuku could barely speak properly, though he's trying very hard to speak properly.

Aizawa was no better than Hizashi, he had the most goofiest smile he ever had on his face, besides the times he was with Hizashi and he was practically shining!

So, when Hizashi and Aizawa got to U.A. there was a big confusion among the teachers and students. (Teachers and Students don't know about Izuku being Hizashi and Aizawa's child, only Midnight knows, also students and teachers probably the whole world knows they're both dating.)

They were confused because Hizashi had the most puffy red eyes they seen but also had the the brightest smile he had on, oh and Aizawa?, Aizawa couldn't stop grinning it was kinda creepy and scary to the teachers and the students.

Yes, the WHOLE day they couldn't stop.

(Back to Izuku)

By the time it was recess (or playtime / Sorry I've never been to Pre-School so I don't know if its called different then elementary.) Izuku sat alone on the bench, he really didn't feel like interacting with other kids.

Izuku just sat there and observed the other kids, then started asking questions to himself.

It was just the beginning of pre-school, so very few had their quirks at the age of 4. Can he use his quirks? Tho he hated them because of the scientist but used them only sometimes. Yet, he has more than most people, how will they react? He guess he should keep them hidden, but what about his scars and brusies?

He likes hoodies and turtlenecks the most tho weird to some people because most kids where shirts and shorts. He's afraid that kids will call him weird well more now than they think.

Suddenly, The same kid who yelled and the kids in his class came up to him, "Hey! Wanna come and play with me?" The blond kid said. Which Izuku responded with "Ok."

"I'm Bakugou Katsuki!" grinned Bakugou.

"I'm Izuku Aizawa Yamada"

(Hello everyone, First of all, I hope everyone is safe during this time! Yes, I'm finally back with more! Also, Enjoy this drawing of my Izuku AU if you want to know how he looks like.)💜✨

(Yes this is my art, I drew this myself | )🥺
\/

  (Yes this is my art, I drew this myself | )🥺                                                                     \/